Forex-Trading-Made-EZ - has anyone experience with this ?

Forex Trading made EZ

Hello all,

This system works, but it is mainly aimed at the 1M & 5M Day trader. The longer time frames do work, but this system is specifically aimed for the Day trader. George is normally done in an hour or two, max.

This is because he aims for 5% per day. Once he hits that target, he closes shop. Sometimes he'll stay for more if the market in on steroids in a certain direction.

It does work and I've bought the system. It would however be unfair to George if we give you free copies, so get on to his website and buy it. In fact if you go to his website, he offers you some free chapters of his eBook and the basis of his system.

Regards

The Stockman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I am interested in that ebook, would you like to send me the ebook please?

[email protected]

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I agree that it would be unfair to send the ebook or manual on its own. I have tested the system ( just like approx. 80 other Internet marketed systems ) and I must say its one of the best out there.

However :

a) you will have to get used to " fly a plane during a hurricane ", eg go for 20 pips with a leverage of 40:1. On a 1000 USD account this is not much, but my experience was that I achieved my 5% for several months and suddenly realized that the sums involved were really .....well, quite substantial. That made me nervous, which in turn made me overcautious. So I intentionally didnt increase the lot size. And I transferred the regular profits to a long-term second account. But that`s personal choice.

b) instead of bothering with George`s Oscar or Point & Figure ( or Golden Girls ) I have found a method to tweak the system in order to find my own reversal warning signs. However that requires a charting platform that displays range bars and not time based bars. Costs 50 USD monthly. Return : priceless.

George`s System works, dont believe anyone who tries to diminish its values. It`s simplicity is too hard for many gurus to bear with. So what.

All the best. (y)

A alittle clarification that the system does work on longer 3H time frames if you don't have the time to be sat round the PC.

A alittle clarification that the system does work on longer 3H time frames if you don't have the time to be sat round the PC.

Actually it would be nice to interact during trading hours. I dont want sales people coming in, but otherwise I am open for exchange, I`ve got skype, messenger etc. and sit at my computer every week day from 06:00 to 19:99 Uk time.

3 hrs is excellent, I would love to trade that. But my tiny talent seems to be turning the pancake in 2 seconds...:)

Dont let anyone discourage you from trading FX, its the greatest business in the world. I must know, sold 2 franchises, lost money for 2 years, now got everything back.:rolleyes:

Sitting by the PC is something I can't do at present, hence me looking for the longer time frames.

What other Forex system do you trade ? ?

Hello,

I agree that it would be unfair to send the ebook or manual on its own. I have tested the system ( just like approx. 80 other Internet marketed systems ) and I must say its one of the best out there.

However :

a) you will have to get used to " fly a plane during a hurricane ", eg go for 20 pips with a leverage of 40:1. On a 1000 USD account this is not much, but my experience was that I achieved my 5% for several months and suddenly realized that the sums involved were really .....well, quite substantial. That made me nervous, which in turn made me overcautious. So I intentionally didnt increase the lot size. And I transferred the regular profits to a long-term second account. But that`s personal choice.

b) instead of bothering with George`s Oscar or Point & Figure ( or Golden Girls ) I have found a method to tweak the system in order to find my own reversal warning signs. However that requires a charting platform that displays range bars and not time based bars. Costs 50 USD monthly. Return : priceless.

George`s System works, dont believe anyone who tries to diminish its values. It`s simplicity is too hard for many gurus to bear with. So what.

All the best. (y)

Hello
Laughing cook

I have just purchased the system. I have read through the ebook and watched the videos. Regarding the latitude trading system, could you advise as to where to draw the lattitute lines on the charts. George seemed to wizz through that a bit too quickly for me as a absolute novice. Any pointers you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Clarkie73

Re: Forex Trading made EZ

Hello all,

This system works, but it is mainly aimed at the 1M & 5M Day trader. The longer time frames do work, but this system is specifically aimed for the Day trader. George is normally done in an hour or two, max.

This is because he aims for 5% per day. Once he hits that target, he closes shop. Sometimes he'll stay for more if the market in on steroids in a certain direction.

It does work and I've bought the system. It would however be unfair to George if we give you free copies, so get on to his website and buy it. In fact if you go to his website, he offers you some free chapters of his eBook and the basis of his system.

Regards

The Stockman.

Hi Stockman

I have recently purchased the system, as a novice I wonder if you could give any tips or advice. i.e where exactly would I draw the latitute lines on each different chart timeframe. Any assistant you can provide would be great.

Thanks
Clarkie 73

I have the complete package of this ystem. Strategy is good for even longer term trades. I can share the system. If you;re interested, send me a PM.

Hi Currencytunes

I have recently purchased the system. As a novice trader I would really appreciate any advice or tips. The lattitude system looks straight forward, but not sure where to draw my line on various charts.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Clarkie 73

You can go to his site right now and get a two week trial for $5. It is all there available for you.
I have had the book for a long time but didn't really read it with understanding...too lazy.
Doubt that 'Clarkie' actually has the book. The video for the 'Latitude lines is quite specific...if it is too quick you can watch it and watch it.
I am an old man, not quite in my dotage but not as quick as you youngsters but I have started with his 1min system, done a trade or two and won them.
Lat lines are the same...actually TRO advises them...draw a line when price goes over BUY etc etc.
It is a gentle system...5% a day and double your stake in 13 days. Where people see a problem is in looking for big wins. He goes for 20 or 30 pips a day for beginners and a $100 stake that will double using a 2% risk.
So you win $25 a day, if you upped your stake you could make that $250, $2500 or $250,00 but who would risk $1,000 bet?