Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dual pin bars forming on cable 4hr..... one to watch sunday night maybe...

More importantly, they are right at a very major resistance zone. Check out the daily chart.

Peter

Attachments

• gbpusd001.gif
    gbpusd001.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 101
More importantly, they are right at a very major resistance zone. Check out the daily chart.

Peter

Weekly too Pete, last time it hit this level it dropped almost 1000 pips....

edit: the farther back I go it looks like a great level to short....

Last edited:
closed eur/usd and yen with minimal gains ..just dont wanna hold many positions per this war in Libya

It's the geopolitical events that scare me the most when holding weekend or even overnight positions so I very rarely do anymore. I'm almost entirely a day trader. I made a trade-off years ago.... a bit extra stress and aggravation during the day having to keep an open eye on the markets all the time, but MUCH less stress at night while trying to sleep. :)

Peter

exactly. I think I picked up about 10 or 20 of them! :LOL:

Peter

LMAO, however I bet those 10 or 20 were more valuable than the few hundred I'm going to try to get..:(
Don't get me wrong, I like seeing the pip count going up, but 100 pips is 10 bucks...
In the past few months I've made enough money to what......get drunk one night at a local pub...yeesh. lol

It's the geopolitical events that scare me the most when holding weekend or even overnight positions so I very rarely do anymore. I'm almost entirely a day trader. I made a trade-off years ago.... a bit extra stress and aggravation during the day having to keep an open eye on the markets all the time, but MUCH less stress at night while trying to sleep. :)

Peter

Sure. But holding swing calls are where the big money is made. Some trades here are just interday short term trades. Eur will move better than most crosses going foward. Just that Libyan War or over hype by the media could create a huge knee jerk.

Have a nice weekend!

Cant resist reshorting eu at 1.3990 s/l 25

i dont keep positions over the weekened so got out late fri. I have re taken the same trade from the same line.Im off to bed and will wake up with a good few pips in the bag to start the week nicely:)