Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
come on mate,you know the rules,go back to your own thread,this is a live call thread,that means trades called in real time.You had your own thread so kindly dont post your stuff on here unless its a live call

Hi Flash

Sorry to have to correct you but if you look at my posts and check
the time stamps, you will see that both my trades on the eur/usd yesterday were live trades posted here and on my thread on twitter almost simultaneously. They totalled +95 pips. You of all people know that if I post a live trade, not only is it live but I also detail my live management of the trade until its completed. All calls check out completely and although you have checked before, I invite you to check again if it troubles you. They have to check out, my reputation depends on it...

Anyway don't worry I probably won't be around on here for quite a while now..

Live Trades at: http://www.twitter.com/wirraltraders

you will see that both my trades on the eur/usd yesterday were live trades posted here and on my thread on twitter almost simultaneously. They totalled +95 pips. You of all people know that if I post a live trade, not only is it live but I also detail my live management of the trade until its completed. All calls check out completely and although you have checked before, I invite you to check again if it troubles you. They have to check out, my reputation depends on it...

Hi WT. Only issue I have with your calls was when you questioned Pete's decision to short EU and stated that you were long expecting 100 pips or so - at that time there was tripple top and Pete's decision was right apart from a tight stop. After your long recomendation price dropped more than 60 pips.:eek:

If you want to prove yourself you need to post more live trades for the other members to get a realistic view about your trading ability. Myself - not convinced as yet.:rolleyes:

PS Your second call was OK.

Hi Flash

Sorry to have to correct you but if you look at my posts and check
the time stamps, you will see that both my trades on the eur/usd yesterday were live trades posted here and on my thread on twitter almost simultaneously. They totalled +95 pips. You of all people know that if I post a live trade, not only is it live but I also detail my live management of the trade until its completed. All calls check out completely and although you have checked before, I invite you to check again if it troubles you. They have to check out, my reputation depends on it...

A suggestion; which (fwiw) is how I'd play it if I had the time/inclination, bearing in mind I'm not selling something and you are..

Get off this thread and start a fresh journal, forget this "time stamp* rhetoric and verbal you keep using, simply put your trades up clearly showing the time, entry, exit and profit or loss through the charts. That way folk can clearly see the trades you've taken that day. Cut down on the commentary, the charts tell no lies, you can't manipulate it, you can't hide your poor trades, whereas as a vendor you can say you're onside by 20 pips when you either havn't taken the trade, or are scratch.

Now don't fudge the charts, by using PRT with ickle painted on arrows showing where you could have entered and exited, you use fxcm active trader, so just use the marketscope package, it's bulletproof evidence, or if with another broker you must be able to trade through the charts and leave an audit trail there in black and white for everyone to do their sums.

You can either start by showing the trades you're in now, or quite calmly post your graph shortly after your next closed trade with a brief explanation of the genesis of the trade.

See how you get on with that...

Last edited by a moderator:
But then couldn't vendors just pick and choose which charts to show the reader? Or they could even have 2 accounts and take opposite trades and only show the winning one??
I dont know. I dont really care, but If I was ever to consider paying for a trading service of some sort (Im not btw), i'd personally only be convinced by realtime trades such as most in this thread.

For what it's worth, I've been relatively impressed with wirral so far having seen some of his live twitter calls.

But then couldn't vendors just pick and choose which charts to show the reader? Or they could even have 2 accounts and take opposite trades and only show the winning one??
I dont know. I dont really care, but If I was ever to consider paying for a trading service of some sort (Im not btw), i'd personally only be convinced by realtime trades such as most in this thread.

For what it's worth, I've been relatively impressed with wirral so far having seen some of his live twitter calls.

EXACTLY, which is why this has to be a live call thread. you take a trade and post straight away. There are plenty of threads for journals and past posting

Just musing on a solution for him as a vendor/course seller to prove himself. I suppose he could go long and short on the same trade with the same broker with 2 different accounts..but if he got the rules set out i.e I'm going to trade these 4 pairs, off this TF with this broker only..

With, for example, fxcm/dbfx marketscope it shows all the trades of that 24 hours, he could also post up updates of his charts at pre-determined times of the day. Don't forget he could call out his trade on his journal, then show the graph minutes later...