Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought I would start contributing too. I am not a day trader and mainly look for swings over days.

As of this morning, jumping on the Aussie trend and long from 10102, stop 9970, target around 10500.

Edited to add: this is on aus/usd.

Blimey, that's early for a swing imho. Nice one though, can see the rationale..Did you take it circa 9 am?

ss 1.5624
edit: that's cable. Typed as fast as I could but im about 4 pips too late.
18 pip stop

Thought I would start contributing too. I am not a day trader and mainly look for swings over days.

As of this morning, jumping on the Aussie trend and long from 10102, stop 9970, target around 10500.

Edited to add: this is on aus/usd.

welcome.nice to have a swinger on the thread,good luck

ss 1.5624
edit: that's cable. Typed as fast as I could but im about 4 pips too late.
18 pip stop

out here at 1.5606 for +18
(i dont mind calling it +14 considering i was a few pips late posting it though, lol. Moved very fast on this occasion)

Blimey, that's early for a swing imho. Nice one though, can see the rationale..Did you take it circa 9 am?

One of the many many things I have learnt over the years is patience..and still have more to learn. It is not unusual for me for trades to be offside for days at a time in the beginning- I spent years missing opportunities waiting for the perfect set up so am happy to be a little earlier and wait to see if the market will come around.

I took it at 11 today- based on the trend I do think Aussie has higher to go in next few weeks and will be looking to buy back if stopped out of this one.

Cheers

One of the many many things I have learnt over the years is patience..and still have more to learn. It is not unusual for me for trades to be offside for days at a time in the beginning- I spent years missing opportunities waiting for the perfect set up so am happy to be a little earlier and wait to see if the market will come around.

I took it at 11 today- based on the trend I do think Aussie has higher to go in next few weeks and will be looking to buy back if stopped out of this one.

Cheers

I'm opposite side of the fence/price on the Aussie to you atm..looked bearish as of 19:00 (UK time) yesterday. Irrespective of the technicals I'm thinking their economy may take a huge beating re the floods an all...still "you'll never know 'til you place your bet" etc..

Just one Q if I may, your stop, would have thought it'd be tighter perhaps 10050 being the recent low?

I'm opposite side of the fence/price on the Aussie to you atm..looked bearish as of 19:00 (UK time) yesterday. Irrespective of the technicals I'm thinking their economy may take a huge beating re the floods an all...still "you'll never know 'til you place your bet" etc..

Just one Q if I may, your stop, would have thought it'd be tighter perhaps 10050 being the recent low?

Technically that stop would be perfectly valid but it's a little bit too aggressive for me

I am used to being far too early and am prepared to give the market time to move around so I picked a much bigger level in my view based on the hourly charts.

I have also just gone long eurgbp at 8593, stop 8485 and a target up above 8900.

Technically that stop would be perfectly valid but it's a little bit too aggressive for me

I am used to being far too early and am prepared to give the market time to move around so I picked a much bigger level in my view based on the hourly charts.

I have also just gone long eurgbp at 8593, stop 8485 and a target up above 8900.

I never trade that pair, but again would be way too early for me. All the best though bud.. :)

tried 4 trades on Euro won twice long and lost twice short...want to short but not worked...y...it should be busted...think ur right though:clap: