Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I borrow some pips from someone? I've been giving mine away all morning. (n)

A few traders here looking very good today. I feel like the lone dummy. lol
Oh well, easy come, easier go!

Peter

Have gone short Euro/$ again...I have overhead conjestive resistance 13200-13220 then overhed trendline 13224...so safe its almost bound to go wrong.....but a few points to burn from earlier short.

1m chart
weak support level but so far eur is ranging so I took a stab.

Attachments

• eurusd 009.gif
    eurusd 009.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 114
I shoot a pretty good game of pool. I used to be active in adult softball leagues but my body no longer cooperates like it used to. I'm signing up for the winter midnight bowling team league again this year. Of course, in bowling, I don't just have a handicap. I AM the handicap! Well, it's fun, anyway!

Peter

I shoot a pretty good game of pool. I used to be active in adult softball leagues but my body no longer cooperates like it used to. I'm signing up for the winter midnight bowling team league again this year. Of course, in bowling, I don't just have a handicap. I AM the handicap! Well, it's fun, anyway!

Peter

I used to be in a bowling league, used to play double team with my brother was fun for a few years but when he moved to Cyprus it didn't have the same appeal.

Was asking because you seem to be trading from 8am and its now 8pm where you are!!

Long time to be trying to pick off trades for and like you say its like watching paint dry so why not walk away?

Best of luck anyway