Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I liked the approach, you buy in the range, if it breaks you get great r/r. It kinda invalidates breakouts but a much cheaper option.Logical ans simpler. It could have gone a lot further

it could have as it did on mon + tues but today it is misbehaving. the other 3 trades were as per my main strat which is wht i was using before the irish situation made things tricky, I used to struggle with exiting when it stalls as missing out on the runs would frustrate me.

Now by having another position which I let run I find I am able to nip in and out much more freely with no worries about missing out.

I'll carry on with the live calls on my holding trade as it will most likely be just the one trade each day but will not be posting calls on the others.

The only reason I have shown them on the screen shot is in order to show the total so no one can accuse me of trying to mislead or bullsiht

For those that prefer a chart.

Attachments

• For Trendie.png
    For Trendie.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 114
GU - 5min will be short from the 123...targeting this morning's demand around 5720-25 initially.

edit: ...bulls off again and pattern void. Order cancelled.

Attachments

• 8th Dec GU 123 short order.PNG
    8th Dec GU 123 short order.PNG
    22.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Still now, nearly made an addition, moved stop to +1 because I'm not 100% on what's going on.

with those stats, would you say the MAS is working? 4 days, 15 trades later, your down (-14), no income earned and capital reduction.

its hardly enough to judge it on,lets see in 2 months time,i totaly believe it will produce a comfortable 200 pips a month. How many pips do you make or need a month?

lets see

ok i've just noticed that if you refresh the page it doesn't take me to the most recent page....wondered why everyone always lost interest after 1 post...there is a lot more to this thread than i thought...from now on I will start paying attention.

ok i've just noticed that if you refresh the page it doesn't take me to the most recent page....wondered why everyone always lost interest after 1 post...there is a lot more to this thread than i thought...from now on I will start paying attention.

Yeah, you keep refreshing and stay on the same page, meanwhile everyone else is posting on the next page. I still find myself doing that once in a while!

Peter

I rarely have targets im afraid. I leave targets for the guys who know what they're doing! :)