Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can only assume its to do with his commercial side and the way he tries to get business for his mechanical systems. I cant see him as being an offensive poster, he was always polite in his posts

EUR/USD - 20 MA < 50 MA , bearish inside bar on 60 min, 3 bar pull back and 38% retrace ...only argument against is 200 MA .....add in FED day and you have nice cocktail!!

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (15-MAR-10)19.54.png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (15-MAR-10)19.54.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 130
still no commitment from WS.

my friends,

why do I get the feeling I am competing against some one here and getting interrogated.

All I want to do is share my analysis and live trades and not be Egotistical and compete

I stated in my post that I would inform you of my entry , exit and stop loss.

yes I have taken the trade today around 17.15 pm

This is the trade I have taken as I wanted the market to retest the neck line

I am now short DAX @ 5918 , I will add @ 5923 & 5928

avg = 5923

stop loss 5953

target 5893 , 5883 , 5853

as you can see with dax @ 5934-36 I have been filled.

I utilise inthemoneystocks.com strategy, and they do not trade break outs.

I have always posted my analysis and live trades at this website, I have been lazy as of late and I will continue doing so from now on for those that want to learn
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...alls-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html

I post my analysis so that new traders can learn to fish for themselves and not be fed the fish. That is ITMS motto and it is one I susbscribe too.....

If this blog is about ,

"I made this many pips today, look at me I am a great trader"

then i think I will leave

if this blog is about sharing analysis and perspectives so that we along with other people that visit the thread will learn from one another

then I will remain and keep posting

I have a day job and I am very busy with other things that i will not mention(for fear of being accused of promoting)

I came in peace and and I came to meet you chaps and share perspectives, that's all...whats with all the questions and suspicion!!

i have no hidden agenda

I come in peace, and I will now leave in peace

Wow Im just a little stunned with the Oildaytrader banned thing!! He was a decent poster on here,,big shame imo but I don't know the whole story. Looking to post up a few trades soon just having some issues with my broker at the moment :( Its hard enough trading against the market when my brokers decides to move prices around 15 pips within miliseconds. Hoping to pick up a few tips for you chaps in my weakest area, risk management.

I became a winning trader when I was able to say,
"To hell with my ego (when I'm wrong), making money is more important."
Marty Schwartz

Apparently ODT has been given a 5 day ban, so should be back next week.
WS you seem to think people are against you and I assume you are refering to myself, so I will explain what I feel. I only joined this thread about a month or so ago and at the time all that was posted were trades with stop losses posted in real time. Sometimes trades were accompanied by a bit of chat and the odd chart. Since you and ODT came to this thread a lot has changed. This is supposed to be a live call thread and not realms and realms of analysis and possible trades. A live trade is something that is called at the time or just after taking the trade. There really is no need to post any other type of trade. Your analysis is most welcome in the right place.You already have your own thread and web site so we can all look there to find how you trade. As I said in an earlier post, call out live trades with brief explanations and the odd chart and Im sure many will see what a good trader you are and will happily want to accept the things you offer on your site.. There is nothing better than learning from someone who you know has proved himself in real time. I hope Leo doesnt think Im talking out of turn, I am just saying what I feel. If others on the thread feel I am wrong I will happily withdraw what I have written.I want to learn from Leo and others and post my trades as I feel it helps with myn discipline,after all we dont like to be wrong. I look forward to your trades on Tuesday

Long jpy/usd 90.25. s/l 90.15.
If market falls to stop will look to rebuy of trendline

Attachments

• snapshot-61.png
    snapshot-61.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 133
two more clear t/l breaks.Didnt take either.Asking myself why
JPY/USD out + 40 on last 1/3rd. Stake on table tonight

Attachments

• snapshot-62.png
    snapshot-62.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 113
  • snapshot-63.png
    snapshot-63.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 133
If this blog is about ,

"I made this many pips today, look at me I am a great trader"

then i think I will leave

if this blog is about sharing analysis and perspectives so that we along with other people that visit the thread will learn from one another

then I will remain and keep posting

Hi wallstreet, we are abit of both really. Yes, we enjoy talking about our good trades, who don't? We also share analysis/ perspectives. But we do not claim that newbies should learn from us. And I don't blame julian for grilling someone with commercial interest. You are more than welcome to stay here. :)