Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank goodness this thread's back in action - I love it. I can't trade during the day (yet) but I love to look back at the trades and try to work them out.

Thanks guys for all the good posts - I thought you all knew something I didn't, but turned out it was just Lord Flash going on holiday - doh!

Thank goodness this thread's back in action - I love it. I can't trade during the day (yet) but I love to look back at the trades and try to work them out.

Thanks guys for all the good posts - I thought you all knew something I didn't, but turned out it was just Lord Flash going on holiday - doh!

Lol, its been a working holiday for the last two weeks.Looking after 25 kids for 7 days isnt much of a rest.

BP I have sent you 2 messages today but neither seem to have left or show in my out box.It only appears to be you thats affected or have you put me on the ignore list:)

staying with this eur trade, stop now +30. Could be a mistake moving stop up but it think it will fly through 14400, so no sense in not taking profits if it slams down again

jules ---- the point is you came out in profit :clap: ( so well done sir/ grovel/grovel -- lol) would you prefer to watch it all disappear as happened a couple of weeks ago ???---(looks like the mrs knee did not connect hard enough into your precious bits :devilish: or were you man enough to tell her what happened :whistling :?:

jules ---- the point is you came out in profit :clap: ( so well done sir/ grovel/grovel -- lol) would you prefer to watch it all disappear as happened a couple of weeks ago ???---(looks like the mrs knee did not connect hard enough into your precious bits :devilish: or were you man enough to tell her what happened :whistling :?:

so true, but i keep moving the stop and shouldnt really, you had a good day yesterday?

this shy I took this trade

a break of line and pull back, also area of resistance

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    23.3 KB · Views: 126