Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dam,dam,dam,there was no real reason to actually take 1/2 off,i did it because it had gone over 1:1, rest has been moved to +15 as a stop

do your rules say take out first at 1/1 ----- and if they do be happy and take that mut out for his/her walk:D

old ma is waving her bloomers again

yes rules say take 1/2 at 1:1, but if im watching i see if i can get more. At least 80 % of time i take at 1:1

according to exact rules of old mas strategy, i should not have taken that eur/jpy trade as it had not closed above the required level. I guess thats whats tradings about.

live calls and trades ive taken are up about 150 pips

if id taken all the trades to the exact rules id be up over 500 pips.

It just shows how hard this game is,even with the best set ups in the world,its still the trader and his skills that matter,thats why to me there are very few who can teach you those skills. By the way im not saying old ma is the best system in the world,far from it. When im 800 pips to the good,then it has a rosey future

A bit out of topic, but there is an exciting competition going on (T2W awards for the best trade set up). The results should have been at 12:00, but there was a draw. So they extended it for 2 hours. Main rivals are Elitejets and Dionysus Toast with 20 recommendations each. If you like that sort of things you may check their posted trades and vote.