Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(y) did u short before?

3 times , now i am trying to short the usd /yen
stopped out -5
short usd/cad out for nul
ok thats it , I had some fun, I ll have a look at euro from now on for today, short

I need MD for scalping forex, the spreads are real obstacle
have fun

Last edited:
It is more likely to close lower .Short 1.3688 stop 1.3733 t/p 1.3600
After those stupid 15 pip stop trades and being influenced by some of those blind trades , closed at 88 pip profits .

Short pending as soon as price on euro usd stalls and stochs heads lower.

Short 1.3619 stop 1.3654 close at 1.3580 or 5 minutes before friday close.

The big boys don't like going into a weekend holding a weak currency

cable has gone south, rejection from yesterday's low

Did you call any trades?No balls left?

An understanding of mass psychology is often more important than an understanding of charts and lagging trend lines and chart patterns. Markets are driven by human beings making using greed and fear , making human errors and also making super-human insights.

he's called lots of trades. Some nice ones, too!
You are definitely a strange one. I get the feeling you'd have an argument in an empty room!

Maybe he didn't get a signal to short it? I dont know.
Doesn't bother me though. Only thing that bothers me is when people say "lovely drop there for an easy 40 pips!! :)" and didn't post a trade or gave a very vague call. Luckily we dont have any of those in this thead yet.
Anyway. Good trading oiltrader et al.
Im done for the week. Not fantastic trading here.
Byeeeeeeee

re entry at 1.3688 bounce back to trendline

Julian

There was easy money to be made last week,unfortunately some of your trades were against the trend, and were trading before and during news releases.It is really not my style to do such things.

Small stops in the random zone against the trend is suicide.My confidence got shattered following your trades.

I hope we can see more trend following , high probability trades from you.

There were enough of them last week to make 200 pips only on euro usd.

See image

Attachments

• julian trend fighter.jpg
    julian trend fighter.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 134
  • julian trend fighter 2.jpg
    julian trend fighter 2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 133
$DXY is o/b on most TF- weekly, daily, 240 and 60. We could see USD selling for a few days.

It takes guts to stick your neck out and call trades Leo.. You'll get one thumbs up for a correct trade and 40 thumbs down for a bad trade from the peanut gallery.. Here's a giant thumbs up for trying in the first place regardless of the outcome! Best of luck on your thread man. Delete this if you feel the need ;)

Absolutely correct!