Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GU - from looking at stuff before bed, i've placed a sell order @6036 with a stop @90, to test this previous area of supply. 1st tgt, 5940.

Edit: ..i'll temper my greed to the first demand level south of here around 5990. I'm away to bed now.

Stopped out for -0.5%.

EU - watching to see what happens around what i see as supply around daily R2.

Attachments

• 19th Nov EU 1.PNG
    19th Nov EU 1.PNG
    68 KB · Views: 108
I began posting trades w/e 17th Sep and use between 0.5% and 1% risk. The account i'm using for this has increased 41%.

accounts can grow, without fireworks and fanfare and excessive self-promotion.

just simple, consistent, quiet, gentle, trading. (y)

is Flashy still with us? he seems not to be around, of late.

(I will close this week in the red. hope you guys did better)

...when i was trying to trade for a living 2008-2009 and put myself under too much pressure, i made 16% the whole yr. Lots of lessons learned. :)

16% is not to be sneered at, especially when comparing to most Hedge Funds.

accounts can grow, without fireworks and fanfare and excessive self-promotion.

just simple, consistent, quiet, gentle, trading. (y)

is Flashy still with us? he seems not to be around, of late.

(I will close this week in the red. hope you guys did better)

Maybe Flash took a short break - I do it from time to time and found it quite beneficial (to the trading performance).

I took only few trades and made a small profit - I would classify it as a rubbish week.

PS Impressed with ChowClown's way - risking only 0.5 to 1.0% per trade, and 41% up in two months. Excellent!(y)

...when i was trying to trade for a living 2008-2009 and put myself under too much pressure, i made 16% the whole yr. Lots of lessons learned. :)

I dunno 16% of 1mil, or 41% of 5 grand? Horses for courses as you would say...different pressures bring their own pressures...

Maybe Flash took a short break - I do it from time to time and found it quite beneficial (to the trading performance).

I took only few trades and made a small profit - I would classify it as a rubbish week.

PS Impressed with ChowClown's way - risking only 0.5 to 1.0% per trade, and 41% up in two months. Excellent!(y)

I only dip in and out of this thread but iirc he had circa 20 losses in a series/wiped out all his earlier gains and decided to re-appraise his revised strat...

I dunno 16% of 1mil, or 41% of 5 grand? Horses for courses as you would say...different pressures bring their own pressures...

If he has been profitable so far, then it doesn't really matter, he can always increase the leverage/capital to scale.

With a benefit of hindsight - should have gone with the first fork. After all - Andrew was right.

Have a nice weekend.

Attachments

• eu.JPG
    eu.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 131