Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eur price hit the bottom line of the bull flag (chart posted earlier). Waiting for the current candle to close inside or close to the flag channel, then a green candle to breach the high of that candle at 1.4056.

Peter

Last edited:
Rooster, give us some info. What were you looking at? timeframe? etc or post a chart. Lotta helpful people in this thread.

Peter

Ok, long again from 1.4304, 15 pip stop loss, no set T/P point.
Im still working this out, don't know if I should rebuy or resell after a drop like that. I'm counting on a retracement. Just experimenting.

Rooster, give us some info. What were you looking at? timeframe? etc or post a chart. Lotta helpful people in this thread.

Peter
Ok it looked to me like it was trading in a rang for a little while, it was at the bottom of the range and it's been on a long uptend.
What's a bear/bull flag?

you mean 1.4034?
Should be some support right there. You might have a nice entry.

PEter

Yes. Lol 1.4034. I'm on M5 on my iPhone at work. I'm not in love with any particular timeframe. Just trying to figure this stuff out :)

Edit: out plus 20.
4 trades in two days. All +20 +15 -15 + 20.
40 pips in 2 days. Seriously all im striving for is 20 pips a day consistently. I don't even have a particular method down. Just watching price cycle up and down on a 5m chart.

Last edited:
Hi rooster
Welcome to the thread and your first trade.Unlucky
Do you trade live,how long,ahead or behind.Give us a run down

I was at +9, everything stalled right there. I've been trying to guard against wild spikes against me.

Peter

This game will test your patience and try to break your will time and time again. Can't let it beat you that way.

Peter

Hi rooster
Welcome to the thread and your first trade.Unlucky
Do you trade live,how long,ahead or behind.Give us a run down

Long story short, I've dabbled in futures options for several years. I only had one good trade and it was pure luck. I had OJ options during hurricane season. Lol. Oh and I didn't have many trades over those years either.
On demo I'm way way down. I chose to try my hand at forex not because you could leverage so high but you could learn for so little.
I've read the fxPimp threads, a lot of the james16 thread, the catfx50 thread, trader_Dante pinbar thread. Trading day by day, by chick goslin, and about 10 other scalping threads on various forums.

Yesterday, literally, yesterday something clicked. Go with the trend, and everything cycles on all timeframes. What I can do with this info I'm still working out. But I feel like it's possible now, not impossible.

it's approaching your level again. Might be another opportunity to get in?

Peter

Yup. This time I was away from the screen and I don't leave any orders on when I'm not around to watch them. It seems that some higher power didn't want me to make any money off AUD today ;) . There's always tomorrow :)

This thread is finally starting to come alive. Nice to see new posters. Good company here. Don't be shy!

Peter

This game will test your patience and try to break your will time and time again. Can't let it beat you that way.

Peter

To quote Arnie Schwarzenegger: "There is a pain period. If you can make it through that pain period, you can become a champion, if you can’t make it through, forget about it"

Now, he was talking about bodybuilding, but if you think of the pain in terms of mental pain it works just fine for forex ;). Say what you want about Arnie, but he became a champion bodybuilder, a Hollywood movie star and the governor of California all in a single lifetime and without even knowing how to speak english properly, so the man knows a thing or two about becoming successful at one's pusuits.

To quote Arnie Schwarzenegger: "There is a pain period. If you can make it through that pain period, you can become a champion, if you can’t make it through, forget about it"

Now, he was talking about bodybuilding, but if you think of the pain in terms of mental pain it works just fine for forex ;). Say what you want about Arnie, but he became a champion bodybuilder, a Hollywood movie star and the governor of California all in a single lifetime and without even knowing how to speak english properly, so the man knows a thing or two about becoming successful at one's pusuits.

Well said.

Peter