Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Pips on Parade"

"4X-tra pips check here"

"We pays our money and takes our chances"

"Live Calls - Cheap and easy"

Anything sound good yet?

Peter

like them all....... pips on parade
its so hard to put everything in the title.
we want live calls and a place for system vendors to test their strategies

How about a separate thread for each major pair, incorporating both fundy & tech chat?

Balls, went long on GU following the numbers this afternoon, then sold at 50 to get out at BE, DOH!!

Ok I'm busting my forex cherry. I see a setup but can't even demo trade it as I haven't figured out fxcm's platform yet. That's how green I am.
Eur/Gbp one hour chart:
Pinbar bounced of resistance at .8280. Botom of pin is about .8264 if I could figure this out I would put a limit order to sell below the bottom and put a stop above the top.

Critisism and comments welcome.

Edit: -24 lol. Well there ya go.

Last edited:
Ok I'm busting my forex cherry. I see a setup but can't even demo trade it as I haven't figured out fxcm's platform yet. That's how green I am.
Eur/Gbp one hour chart:
Pinbar bounced of resistance at .8280. Botom of pin is about .8264 if I could figure this out I would put a limit order to sell below the bottom and put a stop above the top.

Critisism and comments welcome.

So as to not edit previous post. Order would have been triggered. And i would be short now first problem I see is s/r at .82048.

So as to not edit previous post. Order would have been triggered. And i would be short now first problem I see is s/r at .82048.

Reasonable analysis for the initial trade, especially after 15 consecutive hourly green candles and daily trend is down. Nice entry at pullback area. Should be some support around 8220 area.

Good Luck!!

Peter

Attachments

• eurgbp001.JPG
    eurgbp001.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 126
Reasonable analysis for the initial trade, especially after 15 consecutive hourly green candles and daily trend is down. Nice entry at pullback area. Should be some support around 8220 area.

Good Luck!!

Peter

This is the kind of stuff I like to read. Thanks Peter. The 8220 support is that off the trendline?
Royce.

Edit: I enlarged your chart and see that would be top of the trendline, so if it approaches that area I'll move my stop down to B/E.

This is the kind of stuff I like to read. Thanks Peter. The 8220 support is that off the trendline?
Royce.

Yes, off the trendline (upper line from previous consolidation area). There's a good chance you could ride this down quite a bit if you want, but definately take some off if you can at or around the trendline. That should give you about 40 pips or so. Never remove or negatively adjust your stop.

Peter

Yes, off the trendline (upper line from previous consolidation area). There's a good chance you could ride this down quite a bit if you want, but definately take some off if you can at or around the trendline. That should give you about 40 pips or so. Never remove or negatively adjust your stop.

Peter

Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it :)

After I got home I started analyzing the pinbar. It formed at the top of wide channel and it was at a fibb retracement I drew. The whole trader_Dante thread really resonated with me. So I decided to paper/demo trade it along with other strategies.

Last edited: