Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I won't trade through NFP, BOE and FOMC news times. This morning is... well.. one of those 'bends'.. right?

Leo were both taking a spanking today.Looks like both our stops were hit only to then go the way we wanted

I won't trade through NFP, BOE and FOMC news times. This morning is... well.. one of those 'bends'.. right?

yeah an its seems to me that is the way it is developing, low liquidity befeorehand with tight ranges, you know markets are dynamic, sometimes evolve...I am looking to go long dollar/short term

Leo were both taking a spanking today.Looks like both our stops were hit only to then go the way we wanted

make that 3!
I took a beating on GU, as each signal resulted in a whippy reversal. 2 consec losses.

EJ started off at BE, but then took a further 2 losses as each break was reversed.
these "megaphone" type patterns (higher highs and lower-lows), mess up range break-out types, as well as being nasty to those who use previous highs/lows as stops.

there! feel better now.

(great, great thread, leo et al.)

ur right. I had that dreadful feeling last night when I saw all 5 pairs were in Sell mode. It was probably intuitive thinking based on my own experience. Six months ago, I would have avoided trading altogether on days like this only to see some good 'proper' moves.

I wouldn't let my mental capital drain with this.. heads up..;)

It's FOMC day.

Leo your trade looks good by my methods nice trend break.Just needs to break yesterdays low. Your due a winner today

see it bounce off the trendline at 1.4030, so easy in hindsight,at least I had that one

Attachments

• snapshot-27.png
    snapshot-27.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 135