Forex Or Stock Trading.which is predictable.

rahul189

Guys,
I am Rahul from India.Nice to see such a good forum with u pple with innovative idea.
I have seen many guys going after wat Warren Buffet does and like that.
Why cant we become the successful trader?Warren was an investor... but gone are days of investing... in todays scenario... think of trade and FOREX is the best way out.

I have traded lot in equity but blve me,equity will defy technicals mostly while
Forex is very much predictable .. it goes with trend and very helpful.

I have lost 60% of my hard earned money .. despite following technicals in stock market but just 10 days be4 i started FOREX and was very impressed ... i just sort of gained 90% in 6 days... Amazing.

I just loved it and i wanna make more and more... join with me in discussion between forex and stock.

Guys,
I am Rahul from India.Nice to see such a good forum with u pple with innovative idea.
Why cant we become the successful trader?Warren was an investor... but gone are days of investing... in todays scenario... think of trade and FOREX is the best way out.

I have traded lot in equity but blve me,equity will defy technicals mostly while

I have lost 60% of my hard earned money .. despite following technicals in stock market but just 10 days be4 i started FOREX and was very impressed ... i just sort of gained 90% in 6 days... Amazing.

I just loved it and i wanna make more and more... join with me in discussion between forex and stock.

Waiting for some veterans reply

Guys,

i just sort of gained 90% in 6 days... Amazing.

Why not put us out of our misery now?

What ya selling and how much?

rightly said.. must b cynic..
wen us unemployment data came.. i already had taken the position be4 with very close stop loss.. and sold everwhere dollar against all currencies... euro,jpy,gbp especially... i traded 4 almost 4-5 hours on friday and kind of gained just 90% ....
why cant u blv this?

rightly said.. must b cynic..
wen us unemployment data came.. i already had taken the position be4 with very close stop loss.. and sold everwhere dollar against all currencies... euro,jpy,gbp especially... i traded 4 almost 4-5 hours on friday and kind of gained just 90% ....
why cant u blv this?

sumwhere with increasing oil price.. and trichet comments.... + i was at least sure of bad data.. i took the osition be4 ... albeit but risky but with stop loss i was ready 4 it...
and gained too much....
i have already been an avid stock trader.. so i understand economics .... sentiments.. and im happy that it works here in currency market better

sumwhere with increasing oil price.. and trichet comments.... + i was at least sure of bad data.. i took the osition be4 ... albeit but risky but with stop loss i was ready 4 it...
and gained too much....
i have already been an avid stock trader.. so i understand economics .... sentiments.. and im happy that it works here in currency market better

You must be from the generation that never learnt to write proper english, just text grammar.

What's your idea of 'a tight stop'?

Also I'm puzzled by the purpose of starting this thread? Is there a point to it?
I made 80+ pips on Friday but I'm not intending to start a thread about it.

You must be from the generation that never learnt to write proper english, just text grammar.

What's your idea of 'a tight stop'?

Also I'm puzzled by the purpose of starting this thread? Is there a point to it?
I made 80+ pips on Friday but I'm not intending to start a thread about it.

Rols,
I am here to share my views on trading with you guys.Im am sorry to say that u lack basic etiquettes of being a good human.I understand tat u must be from generation that never learnt etiquettes and manners.So,better learn and then talk.

Im am not here to exhibit my erudition of english.i am here to talk abt currency trades vs stock ones.As far as english is concerned,anyone can make out whose english is better.i just wrote all that casually ...and u took a mark on it.. ... pathetic