Forex market price Alert

fxreal

Hi traders,
i hope many of us out there were able to grab green pips in today's trade.i been in trade forex for some time now and having been testing many indicators and custom indicators i decided to settle for murrey maths, parabolic sar , and moving average and n ot leaving out pivot trading.
i use ema 200, and also ema 3 & 30, but apart from this i use float indicator.But the challenge is that i need an alert that can trigger into my phone when price get to a particular place i expect the market price to get to before placing an order, this will make anyone free from baby sitting. so any solution or suggestion:clap: from anyone is welcome.

Hi traders,
i hope many of us out there were able to grab green pips in today's trade.i been in trade forex for some time now and having been testing many indicators and custom indicators i decided to settle for murrey maths, parabolic sar , and moving average and n ot leaving out pivot trading.
i use ema 200, and also ema 3 & 30, but apart from this i use float indicator.But the challenge is that i need an alert that can trigger into my phone when price get to a particular place i expect the market price to get to before placing an order, this will make anyone free from baby sitting. so any solution or suggestion:clap: from anyone is welcome.

If you uses MT4, you can make it send you emails (that you would be able to get in your phone) when price reaches the level you want, setting an alert as mail in the terminal, for that level in particular.....
you need to go to "tools--->options---->Mail tab" and configure it there
I never did it, so not sure how you exactly need to configure it, but I guess it will be not that hard to find the way
:)

If you uses MT4, you can make it send you emails (that you would be able to get in your phone) when price reaches the level you want, setting an alert as mail in the terminal, for that level in particular.....
you need to go to "tools--->options---->Mail tab" and configure it there
I never did it, so not sure how you exactly need to configure it, but I guess it will be not that hard to find the way
:)

yes i got something useful from the information you give me, aldo i dont understand some required data to be input into the box provided to trigger e-mail when it get to where expected, But i got something better from this site , i just stumble on it now, i will get you informed as things goes, am signing up with them now. thanks a lot i appreciate your response. we talk more on great but simple trading strategies later.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i got something useful from the information you give me, aldo i dont understand some required data to be input into the box provided to trigger e-mail when it get to where expected, But i got something better from this site , i just stumble on it now, i will get you informed as things goes, am signing up with them now. thanks a lot i appreciate your response. we talk more on great but simple trading strategies later.

What data you don't understand to set the alert???
anyways, I'm happy it helped you a bit :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What data you don't understand to set the alert???
anyways, I'm happy it helped you a bit :)

I saw the E-mail in the drop down the menu and i saw STMP..Server,password,login required to be filled,which i think will only trigger a mail but not into phone.
I also saw from NOTIFICATION menu, what i looks exactly like what i want here,BUT it must be iphone or ipad support, i dont have such phone , but if you have and could try it out if it workout i will buy the phone.just help give it a try.

regards
gbenga-marlohs

I saw the E-mail in the drop down the menu and i saw STMP..Server,password,login required to be filled,which i think will only trigger a mail but not into phone.
I also saw from NOTIFICATION menu, what i looks exactly like what i want here,BUT it must be iphone or ipad support, i dont have such phone , but if you have and could try it out if it workout i will buy the phone.just help give it a try.

regards
gbenga-marlohs

Hello again..
As I see at a first glance, you do have the option on the Notification tab for Iphone, and also for android....
apart from this, no matter what phone do you have, and assuming it is a "new generation" phone, if you have a data plan (internet on your phone) you will be able to download your broker MT4 application for it (and even from some non-MT4 brokers offer their platforms too) and check rices, set alerts directly on it, etc, etc, and will be a lot easier.....