Forex Funnel EA

DMFXTrader

Has anyone used the Forex Funnel EA and found it any good? I bought it today and can see that it uses a martingale approach to ensure profit which I think is very dangerous.

I have started a $50,000 demo account today and it currently stands at $51,300. Not bad but it did have a 20% drawdown before it closed for a profit which is not so good.

The website promises a consistent profit but I am beginning to think it is a scam - has anyone else any views?

Not yet..

Hi...
I'm very interesting to use this EA Funnel. Maybe if you have share this EA to me. Please...
Please Contact me at ID Yahoo Massenger: mbahrozo

Hi, yes I have started using FX Funnel EA on demo account only. Its real important that you use a platform with ability to trade in the lots suitable for your trading capital. The instructions in the manual are in RED. If you ignore them, your trades will simply fall apart and you;ll lose money fast. I recommend starting with InterbankFx Metatrade 4 platform which is set up to trade 0.01 lots. You need minmum of $2500 equity in order to do this. Trades automatically increase from 0.01 upwards ; thats why you need sufficient equity. Follow the trade rules. My experience on these micro lots is I'm accumulating equity at the rate of around 5% per day. To trade 0.1 lots you need equity of $250,000 . Brake the rules when you go live and you'll break the bank. Do it right and this has to be one of the very best ways to earn money while you sleep. Finally, DO NOT ADJUST THE RECOMMENDED SETTINGS and trade in the recommended lots with the right platform.

Has anyone used the Forex Funnel EA and found it any good? I bought it today and can see that it uses a martingale approach to ensure profit which I think is very dangerous.

I have started a $50,000 demo account today and it currently stands at $51,300. Not bad but it did have a 20% drawdown before it closed for a profit which is not so good.

The website promises a consistent profit but I am beginning to think it is a scam - has anyone else any views?

hi DMFX
how are you getting on with the Forex Funnel EA. Is it worth buying ? What broker do you use the system with ? Profit or loss to date. I would love to here your views.
regards
stuart

Hi, yes I have started using FX Funnel EA on demo account only. Its real important that you use a platform with ability to trade in the lots suitable for your trading capital. The instructions in the manual are in RED. If you ignore them, your trades will simply fall apart and you;ll lose money fast. I recommend starting with InterbankFx Metatrade 4 platform which is set up to trade 0.01 lots. You need minmum of $2500 equity in order to do this. Trades automatically increase from 0.01 upwards ; thats why you need sufficient equity. Follow the trade rules. My experience on these micro lots is I'm accumulating equity at the rate of around 5% per day. To trade 0.1 lots you need equity of $250,000 . Brake the rules when you go live and you'll break the bank. Do it right and this has to be one of the very best ways to earn money while you sleep. Finally, DO NOT ADJUST THE RECOMMENDED SETTINGS and trade in the recommended lots with the right platform.

Hi...if there is anyone have this EA...please...could U have for free? Because there is many person told this EA scam,but why don't share with us?. There is no attachments until now... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

I bought it and set up a demo account with $500, an amount many say is OK to start with. The funnel quickly dispensed with the money so I would guess it is not suitable for a small account. I seemed to do a buy and a sell and set large stops in the hopes that targets would be reached in both directions before the stops. Well, it didn't work with the $500 account and was at below margin level within a few days.

i am currently trading the funnel on a live account - if anyone is trading it, please let me know, so we can compare results.

i am currently trading the funnel on a live account - if anyone is trading it, please let me know, so we can compare results.

Hi there, I went to setup a Standard account with IFBX. The Forex Funnel instructions say you need a $100,000 contract and a leverage of 200:1. However the Standard account only allows 100:1 leverage. There is a mini account available but it only allows you to fund your account $2000 per transaction. Is this the account I should use, or has the leverage for the Standard account recently changed? What broker are you using?

Cheers
Richard.

the forex funnel can be used with a min of 2500 in a mini account but a certain lot size must be used, they recommend a size of .01 for that size and for 25000 a lot size of 0.1. however this system is a high risk system...keep that in mind...also the system does not work well with uptrends at all....i strongly recommend that this system be used but also be watched on days when the us economy is having a rally....an example would be my experience...last week i started the account with a min of 3000 and un-intentionally a lot size of .2...well needless to say i profited 2800 in 5 days...however on monday when citi got its bailout addressed there was a rally and i lost 2700...which is troubling to me an worries me because why would an automatic system not do well with uptrends

yesterday i changed the lot size from .2 to .02 and we will see how the week looks...i will update in the future

this system has 100% drowdowns and duble next deal if you have loss. You can lost all you money if get big trend. If its possible i can post open code of this EA in this forum. (PM me) I think you should ask you money back :)

You can choice other EA that more reliable. Many EA had sold in the world and it have good performance. example: You can choice : bankingfx (48 number in automatic trading championship 2008), piptronik, DTS-1-CNS 814 EA from fxhope, Steiniz HAS, Forex Breakout System & EA , etc..

Hope this help

I think there are better robots out there. I have several at work. If you wish to see my selection and review of them I have seven on my review page which you can assess. Most robots show their demo results. I can show you some live results that are updated regularly. Contact me if interested.

My demo account almost got wiped out by the Forex Funnel. It was consistenly making profits and then the martingdale kicked in and started to double down and positions until my dealer finally closed the losing trades. Does anybody know how to change the Funel settings where it will not increase lot size and only stick with one trade (basically disable the martingdale process)?

i suggest with forex funnel you have an account of 10,000 at least and trade with a lot size of 0.01 and dont mess with it . i would keep this lot size until you double your money qnd keep watching the drawdowns. good luck

I think there are better robots out there. I have several at work. If you wish to see my selection and review of them I have seven on my review page which you can assess. Most robots show their demo results. I can show you some live results that are updated regularly. Contact me if interested.

Yes I am interested. Please let me know how to review.

Thanks,
Tigerinla

OK guys... what are you doing....

You need to be carefull with this EA... I rate this EA 5 stars but it only works if u use it correctly...

To start off...

you need to make sure you have enough funds...

$1000 acc you can only use nano lots
$10000 acc you can only use micro lots
$100000 acc you can only use mini lots...
You will get profits of 2% to 3% per week consistently

once your account doubles you open a new account and do the same... DO NOT COMPOUND with this EA, it will kill your account...

you need to wait till your acc has double then open a new account.

hi Fxseer, how you doing. i have purchased the forex funnel and traded with a $10,000 demo account. tell you the truth i did ok, the EA works well with 0.01 lot size. drawdowns do kick in when trending.i'm happy with small profits, and when you say about opening a second account after it doubles is exactly what i thought. Anyway yet to trade a real account nearly opened one but i have read so much crap it put me off.so what do you suggest , are you trading forex funnel . thanks