Forex Day Trader's Thread

So it is a human and not some weird computer. I left him some messages on donkey kong high score board.

Closed my euro trade, just under 30 pips. Probably a bit more left in it but i'll take it for now.

Last edited:
my trade is going nowhere fast.. we'll see in a few minutes when this Japanese data comes out.

I'm only trading ninja this week.. Still waiting for 87.5

I think Aussie could reach 94 again in 30 days.. There was an option at 1.5075 in Euro causing problems.. I think it could rise a bit more.. Stocks rallying on good jobs data.

Yes, AUD is still on the ride... I am thinking what is the entry point to shot it.

EURUSD...getting close to pivot, and the falling trendline above...the question is, are we gonna see fireworks at the rate announcement and comments thereon?

Usd/jpy looking better now for longs. I guess it's partly to do with risk now camel jockey knee jerk reaction is over. But i'm vowing to stick to my 2 rules. Not going to set an alarm for tomorrow, I think i'll sleep well - I had my best day ever and moving a step closer to building my billions.

Valgram.. stop lurking.. Are you from the IRS or not? I already told you people I just don't have it right now.