Forex Day Trader's Thread

Aha! You almost got away from me, I was looking for "euros" on the front page and couldn't find it.

Lies! I'm just trying to work out how many more pips till i'm a millionaire. I'm so diverse. Tomorrow you lose the cop game high score - I suggest you improve it tonight.

congratulations.. you have the musical taste of an 11 year-old Japanese girl.. I thought the first song was pretty standard pop metal cheese, but that second song.. oh dear..

If you're going to listen to metal make sure it has some teeth.

selling Euros 1.514 20 pip stop then again 1.519

I'm tied for 1st on the arcade high score list ;) You seem to have dropped off entirely. You should have left Ollie Skates alone but you just haaaaaad to take that away from me and created a monster.

lol, well I started taking a back seat from arcade as I got pretty addicted to it. But then they added all those new games. I think I might call it quits soon as I have my legacy on the crab volleyball and a few other games with scores I don't think people will beat. I like some Slayer, but only really south of heaven, raining blood, cult and that's all I really know. Though I have seen them live. I like some black metal/death metal but figured it's too heavy on the ears for some people.

The album that song is from "Reign In Blood" is consistently voted the best metal album of all time by most metal magazines.. You can listen to the whole thing on YouTube.. all the songs are posted.

The album that song is from "Reign In Blood" is consistently voted the best metal album of all time by most metal magazines.. You can listen to the whole thing on YouTube.. all the songs are posted.

"Master of puppets" is probably up there too. Raining blood was the track that made Slayer hit the big time. Pantera have a few good tracks too I guess. I saw Anthrax too - didn't think a lot of them at the time. Just depends on my mood, sometimes i'll go for Vivaldi, others Children of Bodom/Kalmah, then a bunch of other things like that crappy DJ satomi stuff.

Trading related: going to leave my position open, hope camel jockeys don't do anything nasty and try close cable at 1.67 or above if possible.

It seems risk is back on.. Cable is not anywhere near overbought on the 1hr or 4hr chart.. If Europe mimicks Asia then it should continue higher..

The Dubai stuff was way overdone

It's a crap place and was just an excuse to sell the market on thin liquidity after a day when there was a big move against the $. I'm out for a few hours, let's hope it continues this way and camel jockeys don't do anything silly.

grrr.. stopped -30.. don't know why but EJ dropped 100 pips despite major Asian equity strength.. market still sucks.

well Gene, if you bought the world you just bought a big pile of crap :LOL:

everything totally tanking..

BLURB:

"Some statements out of Dubai about the possible suspension of some Islamic bond products has put the market back on edge"

How do you like that Mask?

well, well, well...reading between the lines, Dubai government looks like it is positioning itself to dump Dubai World (and it's debt) and use what money it does have to prop up it's own local banks. Why wouldt you not do that if you can't pay it back? Short term sting in the tail for UK banks....