Forex Day Trader's Thread

alright.. well let's get down to something more important.. I'm facing a big choice in life tonight.. I can either get 10 wings with a side of clam chowder or a medium pizza or a roast beef sammich

:LOL: now I know

Yeah, I made 90% on my account over about 3 months and I do the same thing on a much larger scale. I'm very embarassed. :eek:

alright.. well let's get down to something more important.. I'm facing a big choice in life tonight.. I can either get 10 wings with a side of clam chowder or a medium pizza or a roast beef sammich

Get the Pizza with wings on top and dip it into clam chowder.

It's disgusting.. I'm going to demand to my Congressman that we borrow money from someone else from now on, or never pay them back [insert evil laugh here]

[sigh]

I would never stoop so low as to post a childish video such as that one...

Sorry, I mean.. WUUUZZZUUUP

kicking ass on Aussie..

but look at these Japanese whiners selling dollars.. I mean, you disintegrate a few hundred thousand people and they hold a grudge.. get over it!

In forex, daily chart is not reliable. Monthly, weekly, hourly & down to 5 mins are OK

Interesting facts from today’s GDP report:
Fully 2.2 percentage points of the third quarter's 3.5% growth figure related to vehicle purchases and residential construction, both juiced by government support. Federal spending added 0.6%. What’s going to happen when all the stimulus spending is taken away? It won’t be good for the US economy and in that case the dollar will rally. Starting to worry about the longevity of the long euro trade.