Forex Day Trader's Thread

whats up boys... are u guys going short the euro right here? looks like a nice rising wedge to me. what do u think?

I'd hold on and not to short right now. With the price action like this, it's bullist at the moment. Until it shows clearer path I'd not touch it

i dont think it can get much clearer as far as a rising wedge is concerned... and u can easily define your risk

Pippy almost called his short at 1.4950 bang on, seems to have missed by 2 or 3 pips

missed it by 3.9 pips :( I'm keeping it there through Asia.. I like that level.

I'm keeping Aussie short .92 as well.

Ninja came nowhere near my entry..

gold will hit 1115 regardless. it's a straight shoot. This should mean more immediate legs in euro.
I was hoping for a crash in Aug but elliott wave always said euro could (update the maximum) get to 1.52 or 1.53 before then going to 1.00. Actually thats working out. Elliott wave theory suggests we are in wave E(the last leg up before big crash C) up of B (the wave up since March)in DJIA. mmm also after solar eclipses have led to market crashes in '29, '87, '00,'08. We had one in July. In history when the market doesn't crash within 25 days it falls big time two or 4 weeks before next lunar eclipse (which is 31 Dec or Jan 2010 solar annular). To sum up I wont expect crash of Euro till December.

notice how the Aussie pattern of new high then dip continued today.. it's two steps forward one step back rather than any sort of emphatic BOOM higher..

gold will hit 1115 regardless. it's a straight shoot. This should mean more immediate legs in euro.
I was hoping for a crash in Aug but elliott wave always said euro could (update the maximum) get to 1.52 or 1.53 before then going to 1.00. Actually thats working out. Elliott wave theory suggests we are in wave E(the last leg up before big crash C) up of B (the wave up since March)in DJIA. mmm also after solar eclipses have led to market crashes in '29, '87, '00,'08. We had one in July. In history when the market doesn't crash within 25 days it falls big time two or 4 weeks before next lunar eclipse (which is 31 Dec or Jan 2010 solar annular). To sum up I wont expect crash of Euro till December.

Ummm I don't know about that lunar eclipses, but I do think euro will eventually get to 1.52 or so