Forex Day Trader's Thread

OMG... why in God's green Earth would you post that monstrosity? Are you the bald-headed dude with his arms crossed?

If so, you're alright, not nearly as hamsum as me, but you can't expect miracles can you?

Looks like my ninja order never got filled.. well, we'll see who's right tomorrow.. I'm keeping my order there. It seems to me that when one good-looking trader says one thing and 4 or 5 wishy-washy *******s ranging between 4 and 6 on the hamsum scale say another thing then that's another reason to side with the hamsum dude.. contrarian trade :LOL:

Oh, and before leaving for San Antonio I went through that guy's earlier posts.. It turns out he's a kid.

Try this.. user CP --> Edit ignore list --> midtermtrader

it works like a charm

Cable could smash 1.581 .. last time it tried it was really oversold on the dailies, but it looks poised now to smash support.

Gene,

I need your address man.. I need to come kick you ****ing ass for posting your homo parade on my beloved thread :LOL:

officially removing cable order 1.581.. keeping Euro long in place however..

$300,000 long 1.45

don't discount the irritating Euro bulls lying in wait..

OMG... why in God's green Earth would you post that monstrosity? Are you the bald-headed dude with his arms crossed?

If so, you're alright, not nearly as hamsum as me, but you can't expect miracles can you?

Looks like my ninja order never got filled.. well, we'll see who's right tomorrow.. I'm keeping my order there. It seems to me that when one good-looking trader says one thing and 4 or 5 wishy-washy *******s ranging between 4 and 6 on the hamsum scale say another thing then that's another reason to side with the hamsum dude.. contrarian trade :LOL:

Oh, and before leaving for San Antonio I went through that guy's earlier posts.. It turns out he's a kid.

it works like a charm

what a nooob....Pippy thought treasuries were rallying on friday, when they clearly were not...I told him that he was wrong, and that yields were rising because treasuries were clearly falling....END OF STORY....This guy might be a good trader...but he clearly doesn't like the fact that his understanding of the dynamics of bonds is plain wrong.

How did he come to the conclusion after re-reading my post that I am a kid?.....what a plonker!...putting me on your ignore list is like blocking your ears to the truth of the matter in this case where your understanding of bonds is wrong!....Pippy cut the crap and you might learn something new!.....BTW i've been trading 3 time longer than you, but that doesn't make me anything special...your 4 years are squat in comparison to my 12 years!

it works like a charm

i had 2 shave my head at the time..

and u have seen my match, u know im ****ing stunning boi

I've always been partial to the "Quest for the Holy Grail" .. total classic and still funny to this day.

Stop talking about those Chippendale dudes.. it's creepy.

and you know very well that you owe me seddny-five cent for dreaming about comparing your old busted ass womanizing skills with mine.. I'm bonafide son.. tried and true..

I'm going to watch real football now.. be back when the market opens

an old flame is coming into town this week, goin on a date again with her..u can only dream about getting girls this hot

I thought you were pissed off that she was coming and going to throw **** at her if you saw her...

Last edited: