Forex Day Trader's Thread

16 hours down.. 184 to go!

I really should have titled the thread "We're just a bunch of guys talking about forex etc.. sometimes it's about shorting euros but sometimes it's about longing euros.. usually it's about neither"

but it just doesn't ring the same

I am officially tired of being a slave to the library cartel.. However, I did find a corner where I can read books about ancient weapons and act like I'm being productive..

but on the bright side I'm not schizophrenic with imaginary trader friends named "Nigel" or "Simon" or "Clive" or something like that.. No, I'm well aware that my 2nd ninja trade is way up and that I called it myself..

OK i'm going to take a nap, these better green when I get back :cheesy:

My apologies sir.. I had no idea. This is indisputable proof of the big trader. By the way, I'm interested in your thoughts on Masquerade's trading signals.

Sorry, I got attacked - I was pounced on by Pablo and the big man, he really is a big man. He sat on me for about 10 mins or so and I couldn't breathe. I saw my life flash before my eyes and cable hit 4.00 but i'm back now.

I'm still long cable but I think this will be the last good trade I have seeing as I don't want to face the consequences.