Forex Day Trader's Thread

Why short if the price is doing HH & LL and the main trend is heavily up? The break of resistance at 1.463 was, imo, a change of behavior..

I would love to buy it at 1.4445 but i dont think it will go there..

just depends on your time frame....its clear the longer term trend is up (at least for now) but that doesnt mean there arent great chances to short.

Euro is still stronger on the day despite a weaker than expected ADP number – private sector job loss was 254k vs. the 240k survey estimate. Possible rationale is the Q2 GDP was revised upwards to a loss of 0.7% vs. the previously stated 1%.

Euro is still stronger on the day despite a weaker than expected ADP number – private sector job loss was 254k vs. the 240k survey estimate. Possible rationale is the Q2 GDP was revised upwards to a loss of 0.7% vs. the previously stated 1%.

unless u are a real long term investor i would advise not worrying too much about those kind of fundamentals.... the real money is going to be made trading the short term technical support and resistance levels. it requires a great deal of liquidity (starting capital) to be able to sit through the market fluctuations stemming from conflicting fundamental data, especially in the current marketplace. just my opinion though....that type of trading requires way more patience than i have haha.