Forex Day Trader's Thread

god I love GJ.. GJ is my new pair

here are my orders

Long Euro 1.426
Short Euro 1.436
Short Euro 1.444
Long Cable 1.628
Long Ninja 93.1

I'm xpecting bearish day tomorrow. Euro can get to trendline 1.4225 if breaks this toward trendline at 1.4080. However this market has more to run and likewise the Euro. another leg up towards end of this week and next week before we see serious pullback? I'm going to wait further for the big euro short. I'm short euro, DJIA & Gold at the minute.

Shanghai index down 1.5% after yesterdays 2.5% drop. Jap rising probably as direct result and risk aversion in today. There are lots of stops(eg 93.60) on UJ could send it much lower. Buying parties doubtful.

well well.. do we see another failed euro attempt around 1.43/1.44

its time for euro to show its real color

gold has failed twice so far.. its been rejected twice between 950/960
but today its more tricky for gold because the usd already startening to strenght

considering revisiting the euro with another short position here. that 1.44 area (and 1.43 for that matter) are heavy resistance... seems worth putting on a position short with small size at least. thoughts? us equities are waiting for a catalyst in either direction it looks like, but euro is lagging behind. ill be looking to go short euro anywhere near 1.43.

I have one Friday with the latina and another one on Sunday with a blue eyed schoolteacher that lives really close.. I went on one last night too..

Looks a bear flag.. resistance at 1.4280

12:30 United States Gross Domestic Product Annualized
12:30 United States Gross Domestic Purchases Price Index
12:30 United States Real Personal Consumption Expenditures
12:30 United States Initial Jobless Claims
High volatility expected