Forex Day Trader's Thread

How is Dow Jones?

I have a short from 9504..

Did it break the high of the day at 9509?

I dont have a chart in here.. Will have to wait until 00:00

Good one Pippy!

My forecast for now. We'll have a sell off in next few days, probably S&P to 995 and then to 1060. Then we'll see... I'm waiting for a pullback and I will short USD.
I quoted Jim Sinclair a couple of weeks ago "USD is going to 72", maybe he was right.

I bet we'll test the 1.444 range highs at the very least BUT Sunday afternoon I would expect Euro to come down.. it almost always does on Sunday afternoon .. we'll see..

S&P closed at its highest since Oct, 8 2008 though ;) My guess would be a pullback Sunday before a test of 1.4447 on Monday or Tuesday.. depends on the data.. any sort of good date should see 1.438 break easily and we'll see 1.447 .. It'll take something big to get it past there on the first try.. it's a 30 pip scalp waiting to happen..

usd stretched to the max.. usd index cannot break 77.4x.. its close to a launch up from here.. or it will make new lows.. the second is a bit more probable now

we will see

usd index is still around 77/78. so actually it hardly declined.. despite stock surge.. ITS forming a bottom.

Can Euro make it to 1.447 without USD index support breaking? If Euro makes it to 1.447 and that support in the USD index holds then I imagine that will be all she wrote for our old pal the Euro.. I'm thinking about putting -$300,000 on it and holding the trade.. will be scary..

chicken%2520fried%2520steak.jpg

looks similar to German food, but that's chicken fried steak.. world's greatest food product..

Last edited:
peach-cobbler-in-bowl-for-web.jpg

and finish everything off with some peach cobbler..

feed all this stuff to your rail thin pastey mommas and you will finally be proud enough to trade wisely ..

P.S. we saved your asses

P.P.S. tell the tall guy from Top Gear we're tired of his American jokes

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Your skinny European mommas don't have the guts to rock -$300,000 at 1.444

hah! give it a few months and i will be rocking a few mil

tell you what you know you have issues when your lieing awake at 5am on a sturday unable to sleep for thinking about the dollar

a study of the markets suggests they can go either way but more gains likely. The gold and oil charts and stochastics suggest they can get to $1000 and $80 respectively. Gold forming a pennant flag suggesting a breakout is imminent. The euro party is expected to continue into Monday with good data expected this coming morning. However markets don't always do what u expect, especially this one.
So conversely, the banks who so often lead this market are 90% overbought a condition which has always results in a market fall (imminent). tha dollar is at key support and the ninja will kick in to stop it tanking as it has done previously even when the euro is strong. I'm going this way, ditching my charting. Astrology/the planets suggest a feast of bearish action this week with oil n gold tanking.....Laugh if you will . Euro needs oil high, when those missing barrels arrive this week (from being delayed at sea to boost a closing contract) it won't be due to rising demand. I'm short EU at 14377 if breaks then the next resistance 1.444 if we even make it there, which we mightn't!
Happy trading

I'm watching Euro closely right now.. waiting .. waiting.. waiting.. I think the Europeans may try for 1.444 in my sleep so I'll setup my trade.. and leave everything alone otherwise.. possibly buying a pullback

peach-cobbler-in-bowl-for-web.jpg

and finish everything off with some peach cobbler..

feed all this stuff to your rail thin pastey mommas and you will finally be proud enough to trade wisely ..

P.S. we saved your asses

P.P.S. tell the tall guy from Top Gear we're tired of his American jokes

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you may have saved our asses (only in ww2, ww1 was ALL under controll)

but we MADE you, you are just the product of the great nation in this history of the world.

and that "tall" guy is GOD as far as your concerned.