Forex Day Trader's Thread

1.407 is MAJOR support .. if 1.41 gives me in NY I bet 1.407 is where the profit taking will take place.. I have an order to go long 25/-20

1.407 is MAJOR support .. if 1.41 gives me in NY I bet 1.407 is where the profit taking will take place.. I have an order to go long 25/-20

As soon as the inv H&S is complete then don't expect to see these levels again until Thursday.

Last edited:
well, they couldn't let EUR below 1.4090 today. I have risked at 4125 and GBP 6439 and we'll see. I will t/p below 4250 and go short

The market seems to want to go higher. The dow bounced off a rising trend channel I have@9290. Charting suggests one more up before a correction(possibly mild).30min stochastics confirm likewise suggesting a rise I'm expecting overnight. I notice a falling market pains Ninja. Should explode with a rising market.I'm long now

Jim Sinclair says that USDX is going to 72 and then we'll have a sizable bounce.

To do it that way it would first have to go to 84+ to get that low then the bounce would be to 110.
market can't allow it go to 72 from hereas Rid says the're simply was no bulls left

To do it that way it would first have to go to 84+ to get that low then the bounce would be to 110.
market can't allow it go to 72 from hereas Rid says the're simply was no bulls left

It's possible scenario. After a correction, the rally in S&P will probably continue towards 1200. Then the fundamentals will again come into the play - and they are worse than in March. Add to that the panic ...

usd index

thats right.. but we have had 2 days of rise, so the amount of % has probably risen a bit..

the scenario of sinclair is however unlikely because of the
low amount of bulls, its very mainstream to call an immediate fall of the usd, this is even more decreasing this scenario

however, you can never be 100% sure

its more like poker, you try to have the best hand, but you can still lose with a seemingly good hand

good luck

the trend in euro/usd seems to turned down, however a corrective bounce can happen,but the trend seems down now

indeed market cannot fall to 0% bulls, at a certain stage there is no one left to sell, how would you fall then? :)

admiddetly we came from 1.44x to 1.41x so a corrective bounce can happen,
but SURPRISES will likely come to the downside, so stay tuned

thats right.. but we have had 2 days of rise, so the amount of % has probably risen a bit..

the scenario of sinclair is however unlikely because of the
low amount of bulls, its very mainstream to call an immediate fall of the usd, this is even more decreasing this scenario

however, you can never be 100% sure

its more like poker, you try to have the best hand, but you can still lose with a seemingly good hand

good luck

the trend in euro/usd seems to turned down, however a corrective bounce can happen,but the trend seems down now

Yes the e/u trend seems like down now..
hermm..