Forex Day Trader's Thread

i am shorting gilts, 5lots

enooormous profit today shorting gilts. Knew BoE will not extend QE. Not going to trade tomorrow, feeling too confident for my own gud. been on a crazy winning streak recently. 5 lots, 175 ticks, you do the math. muuuuhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorri, has to be said. but sterling moved today because of FUNDAMENTALS. i.e Quantitative Easing programme by BoE.

I came within inches of being stopped and bended up banking Euro for 10 .. This price action is a little tricky today.. it looks like Euro price action has decoupled from equities as well.. sidelined for now.. might try another short at 1.4095

nah dont trade forex during the day, consentrate on the ES, which is a total ****ing chop shop today

since the wheels came off the markets/oil/gold/commodities in June the Eur/Usd has held up well, a consolidation phase if you like before the next bearish move to 1.12. The bottom I believe is in in the dollar index at 78.4. The blue skies will be in dollar strength across all currency pairs soon....now if only i could get my timing right for entry.

yikes......................... daily flat after sharp losses...

will take a break tomorrow.. weekly up.. , nice