Forex Day Trader's Thread

I think he is talking about the bigger (potential) H & S. If it forms then the current price is at the top of the R/S (start using more acronyms :LOL:)

The M30 chart also confirms a short direction (on small TF, not a long TF one). So I'd short euro to it's (potential) neck of the (potential :LOL:) H & S and see what the price action there is, with a tight SL

I think it may visit today's high and depends on what it does there, we'll have a H&S or not

Up another 9 Pips long so far on Cable. Going to close out approx 11:15, then go long again at 12 until 1p.m. I've duplicated last nights entry points and seems to have worked for me tonight. Lucky i'd say

You were wise to go with Gain Sean.. regardless of spreads or anything else they are heavily capitalized but the most important thing about Gain is that they have floor traders who give you very useful bits of information AS IT HAPPENS ;)

hope so....im just gettiong used to the platform.....it's got a neat look...so fgar so good...user friendly

I am trying to remind myself every day that If I don`t trade today I will not make money neither I loose them, this makes pacman less expensive

Ya, must get something together on Excel. My Short on Cable at 11.15 is doing ok now. Maybe i've discovered a flaw in the Matrix :cheesy:

NO.. you don't have to do any of that yourself.. that information is freely available on the internet created by people who went to college for 4 years in order to learn how to do it properly.. If your broker doesn't provide this information get another broker.. Paddypower.. hmm.. I remember them from my trip to Ireland.. they have a shop on every corner it seems like.. Aren't they are horse racing outfit? Man, go with a FOREX broker like FXCM or Gain..

I must go with another broker definately Pip. Still learning the ropes slowly but will go about it sooner than later

I'm listening to Paddy Reilly in your honor Sully "Come out ye black and tans" .. but do get a real broker.

I love Paddy Reilly a bit too much for a WASP :LOL:

I'm up 22 on my Euro short. it's really all up to ninja.. ninja needs to make it above 97.5 (ichimoku cloud bottom) if it fails you're good.. if it succeeds I'm good..

by the way Sully.. when a pair has moved in one direction a long way and you want to continue in that direction you need to use a maximum 30 pip stop.. it's disastrous otherwise..