Forex Day Trader's Thread

long AUD/USD on the pullback.. this one has potential to go nearly 1,000 pips...

Find entry on the pull back, AUD/USD first TP = 0.7910 or so, 2nd TP = 0.7970 or so. Watch out for a strong pull back at the current level b/c of a false break thru the weekly 50ma, IMO

Alex, the forum is not private.. the only real requirement to participate would be intermediate level knowledge of trading Forex.. I think you'll do fine..

I have actually abked 10 pips on AUD/USD because I don't like what it's doing right now.. I'm about -15 on EUR/USD right now and will happily stop it out after another -15

EUR/USD is probably choppy for another few hours or until the UK session, I think. I may get stopped out

Yeah. If your time frame is position trade and TP = 1.37 then it'd not a problem.

choppy can be good.. once you find out what the new mini range is you can snipe it 4 or 5 times.. it adds up, particularly if the range is 40 pips or so..

will buy EUR/JPY at 134.3

EUR/USD on 30min chart I think it will pull back to at least 5ma, is around 1.359

choppy can be good.. once you find out what the new mini range is you can snipe it 4 or 5 times.. it adds up, particularly if the range is 40 pips or so..

will buy EUR/JPY at 134.3

Yup! The key think is find out the range. If not, bloody nose expected.

Also EUR/GBP, 0.897 - 0.894. Maybe one more time before it breaks up or down.

I think I picked the wrong pair to counter trade :LOL: Should pick a weaker pair.

forexhardtrader

hello i want to tell you that :- Dollar weakness drives EUR/USD higher and US recovery and strong influx of foreign demand will send EUR/USD lower .
(y)