Forex Day Trader's Thread

sold off may coffee at 112.00 last week , s/l 114 target 94.00

euro i dont trust it.. at this stage.. i poker that euro will make new lows first

I believe the rate decision is Friday and plenty can happen until then .. Cable is down due to general USD strength but Euro is being supported by EUR/GBP cross-action.. A rally in stocks will give me a modest profit on Cable..

He was talking to me about my Cable trade .. I actually could have had 110 pips on that one ..

He's right about the rate decisions .. they are thursday not friday ..

I'm short EUR/USD 1.263 and I have a big buy stop in USD/CAD at 1.303 .. If we break that triple top there are likely to be monstrous stops up there. I want to ride it wherever it's going..

I think USD/JPY can come down into the 96.5 area and I would buy it there..

There's an option at 1.25 being vigorously defended.. I'm sticking with the ranges until Thursday, then the long-term trend line will be broken and the move to 1.14 will unfold.. There will be another short-squeeze tonight on anything less than utter devastation on the Nikkei 225.. I'm waiting for a little bit more of a dip to go long EUR/USD and will reshort higher .. I have some mammoth sell stops below the 2008 lows ready for Thursday though..

i did not do too great on the short on usd/yen.. B@UT am considering further shorts tmrw..
also will be looking to short euro/usd.