Forex Day Trader's Thread

I seem to have been stopped out twice on Cable in my sleep.. GBP seems to be very weak today. I'll try another long at 1.405

Still positive due to a great EUR/JPY trade.. none of my other trades were triggered.

I don't think this rally is due to Euro bulls.. It's because GBP is getting hammered and people have pushed up EUR/GBP more than 3 cents today.. All of the other Euro pairs went up too.. Now there is yet another irritating stock rally underway.. Just reset your shorts..

the only reason for eur/usd and gbp/usd tumbling down more just look at the equities markets performed worldwide all trend down heavily fear factors still intact.so yen,chf and usd will be big winner.

uk will due to cut interest rate on coming Thursday, b4 thursday, i still think it is wise to short gu gj when it bound up, as long as stocks markets heavily sell off.

I'll be looking to short EUR/USD at 1.29 and will short another big Cable rally as well.. Stocks are trying to turn positive right now..

if you have a look at the US Dollar Index, there has not been much strength here, instead there has just been a lot of selling pressure on sterling. Euro actually rallied against dollar, so there has been some buying there. Perhaps profit taking, market unsure about where this euro could go. I don't think it is expectations of trichet holding rates, because even if he does, i see the euro tanking because the market will interpret it as bad for the economy. GBP/USD is quite a dodgy pair at the moment, I would like to be long, however, I am unsure about where the pair will trade before the rate decision. I personally think all the bad news is priced in, as well as the possibility of a rate cut.

I went long at 1.4055 and made a nice profit.. I'm now short at 1.428 looking to 1.36

I'm pretty sure the Asians will try to break Euro again..

Euro just broke out uptrend. Lets sit back :). I bougth at 1.4055, got stopped a 14077 before it kept going. V gay.

Yes, that squeeze was brutal.. sadly I missed my entry point by just a few pips.. I'll be negative today if my Cable short dies.. I had a EUR/JPY trade that ran up touched my stop and then reversed for 60 pips.. If I had a dog I'd kick it..

gbp looks weak to me trippppi.. i am still expecting euro..to hit at least 1.25, we have only touched 1.29 today

I want to short the euro/usd, but for some reason it seems to be holding up and so I am a bit reluctant to short it. Have eurozone PPI tomorrow which should be very low and lead to selling of the euro. I am on the sidelines at the moment, I think the market may be to

im down 7% this month. its damn damn weird. Lots of my losses were due to being stopped out within a pip or two and den it reversed back into profits, although my stops were at not obvious places. i shld just use my stops as entries.
And for those trades that i immediately get stopped out n i managed to re enter, they turned out to be losers again.
is this a crazy wk?

I going to short euro but especially cable to hold in a few mins. Want a round number or decent rejection for +50-100 pips. COMON.

I'm really tired of the price action.. I shorted Euro last night and got only 26 pips out of it.. Euro needs to clear 1.3016 for a run higher..

the S&P500 is getting so low that USD/JPY is starting to see major weakness as people flock to the Yen. It has to ability to reverse very quickly.. Keep an eye on the low 88s for a great buy opportunity.