Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'd get in about 1.533 after it breaks the strong resistance stop 1.529 target 1.57

Reluctant to go in at the moment as not enough cash to take pips that low.. Got my fingers badly burnt this morning, with EU/GB.

Saudi oil minister comments are killing GBP/USD but overall trend is up and strong .. should recover for another try on that 1.53

looks like a gud opportunity to buy a dip on £/$, just gota wait for the cross of the 12,26 MACD

Rambo,

you shouldn't even be trading .. you don't know what you're doing .. 95% of traders lose their money even when they're prepared.. Go read and few elementary books or try the beginners section of this site and then come back and trade..

Triple,

I have an order for 4 minilots at the 1.533 and am currently riding 1 lot from 1.503 and 2 from 1.49

Sterling is stuggling to test the high 1.5280, jus took a 50tick profit, got in on the dip at 1.5200.Possibly get back in on a bigger dip, Paulson speaking in a few mins, thats gona shake things up a bit

Pippy, I would wait for 1.15 on USD/CAD. 61.8% fibonacci and has provided previous support. CAD should fall with the oil price

there's no doubt that the Canadian dollar will die.. I feel ok about getting my beak wet at 1.17 and adding lots at 1.16 and 1.15

GBP/USD just needs an S&P500 stock rally and we'll be off to the races.. incredibly boring range right now ..

i reckon this 3yr note auction at 1800GMT is going to cause a rally in the dollar. The bid to cover ratio is going to exceed 1.6 i reckon. This mite be the reason for the sideways movement in the £,euro/dollar. Traders awaiting auction results