Forex Day Trader's Thread

and I am a candlesticks guy :cheesy:

stix.bmp

this last one is not as pronounced but I would reckon that another pass down to 90.8 would result in a monumental bounce.. ideally I would have taken my position there but the wick is long enough to make me think that I might miss out on another try on 93 which could be successful.

That is a good chart, but you know as well as I do after it breaks out it always has a bounce to the old trend line... When that is we don't know.......Sometimes soon and sometimes later...

I do like TG though.......He has really improved his Elliott Wave over the past several years...and I'm in his camp on this one .......It just depends on what time frame you choose to trade...

good lord it's cold.. this week will be the coldest week in Houston in modern history. Apparently the yankees and Canadians are too cold to post this week. I can't even imagine how awful it must be up there.

I do see that the Aussie is going up and it is usually the leader.......and I am long Aussie and Euro, so that bodes well for me...I hope it continues for now...When I see an ending wave count, then I will short both again...I thought the Euro might make 1.47, but now I am think not quite 1.46....

I'm thinking the Aussie is going up here and then reversing........I'm not sure after that if it is the last leg up or if it is going to make a triple zig zag......but My personal opinion is that wave v will be the last leg up, but I won't put a trade in until confirmation, because after 1 comes 2 and I can get in there.......

and I got 3 pips on EF :p

I thought there might be a tremendous order from the SNB lurking below 1.48.. guess not

happy ny! :]
On the other side of eur/usd trade short since 1.4332, stop @ be looking to see how it reacts at 1.4400