Forex Day Trader's Thread

Well, I am up also,,,,,,I will try to get up more and then end for the night.......Noone chats with me, except Pippy...He is wise beyond his years..,,..

Lucky I trusted my instincts and quit cable with couple pips up last night.. think I might give it a rest now.. we'll see :)

HNY guys!

hi guys, been away with work for a couple of months, trying to catch up on thread but happy new year to all...keep up good thread pippy(y)

Happy new year and a prosperous one to us. I'm away for the week to freeze my ass off and get frost-bite but i'll be away for a week and back for trading second week of Jan I think (assuming my hands don't get cut off.) Going to leave my usd/cad trade on with a stop and hope I don't get stopped as i'm not taking a computer with me. It's going to be weird going for that time without a computer.

anyone have any ideas.... ready to get back into it now after the holidays.... euro sitting at 1.4330... wheres it headed?

just wondering if any of you read the monthly or quarterly economic forecasts published by banks, all the ones I have read forecast continued dollar strength to the end of 2010. I recall barclays forecasting eur/usd to be 1.22 by end of the year.

The trouble is, can you believe them? sorry, does not help for the next week...lol

haha, yes i need to make money next week, and preferably today and tomorrow... i might just sit on my hands for the time being though, seems to be in no mans land at the moment.

It's had trouble cracking 1.43-1.428 twice now.. My bias is still a sell on rallies to 1.445.. it comes down very easily and has to fight its way back up.. I will buy in the lower 1.42s .. of course it's all dangerous because we don't know what the market wants to do now that we'll be back to full strength with everyone at their desks.

I'm very happy as long as eur/usd respects it's daily ATR, I don't like it when eur/usd moves significantly 200 to 300 pips in any direction beyond normal average ranges