Forex Day Trader's Thread

Work it my brother... Hey, seriously though.. uk.match.com .. Don't **** round and wait 'til you're 34 .. You'd be amazed at how cool and impressive our job seems to the "birds" as you call them..

Chicks dig successful Capitalists ;)

no she never turned up her friend wudnt let her come, she has a boyfriend meh. im already on match.com lol

it sucks tho all the hot birds live in america! i LOVE tall girls >6ft and all the really hot tall girls are american!

don't I know it :)

Actually the white women in Houston are all old school German and Czech hybrids.. You have no idea!

California and Wisconsin are other good states for hotness.. TONS of Swedish in Wisconsin..

Alright short EUR/USD entry before the uppermost hourly SMA 1.324 with a stop at 1.336 t/p 1.306

aaaaaand.. I'm going to sleep..

im here rid. Just checkin up on markets at the moment, i won't put anything on today. Days are boring without the market open

wow.. EUR/USD is exactly where it was when I went to sleep.. guess there's nothing to trade..

don't I know it :)

Actually the white women in Houston are all old school German and Czech hybrids.. You have no idea!

California and Wisconsin are other good states for hotness.. TONS of Swedish in Wisconsin..

hmm i think you should employ me and get me a green card so i can move to the US!!!

I think the British can stay here for a year with a visa and can easily get them renewed..

Well.. I'm giving up on trading today .. Going to watch TV now.

longest visa you can get is 90days for us as a visitor, and work permits are imposible 2 get without a job offer first etc

Eur/usd Next Week

Which way do you think EUR/USD is headed?

You would think that since the economy seems to be showing signs of improvement in certain areas that Euro would benefit, but Euro seems very, very heavy in the face of massive rallies in equities. From where the price is now it will be much easier to go down than up as it is bumping against SMA resistance. There is the double whammy of SMA and Fib s/r on both sides of the pivot right now.

I'd try to sell at 1.3295

Last edited:
yeah.. , also it is not guaranteed that the relation equity up.. and euro up..
continues to exist.. this is a FairyTale.. and it is even a bad FairyTale also..

pip your graphical chart is a bit big.. i have a large wide screen.. but it is even widely occupied by your chart.

I even see your picture is blasting through.. the forum boundary lines..

quite funny though..

LET IT SHRINK PIP !!!!!!!! ;)