Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'll short Cable a wee bit higher.. My streak is officially over .. got stopped out on EUR/USD last night.. price action seems a bit loony today

Cable has potential to go to 1.49864 .. all it really needs is positive US equities.

Would be ideal to short up there .. you could actually convert your short to a long instead of using a stop loss because that would be a major break targeting 1.53

I'm long EUR/JPY on the breakout and close above 1.35 this has Momentum behind it and plenty of room to run before becoming overbought ..

EUR/JPY 135.2 t/p 140.8 s/l 132.8

EUR/JPY has not been above 135 since October..

S&P closed above 840 which is bullish as well..

the JPY is getting thrashed all over the place.. I may have jumped in a bit early, but it would be wise to buy dips on EUR/JPY

eur/jpy

the JPY is getting thrashed all over the place.. I may have jumped in a bit early, but it would be wise to buy dips on EUR/JPY

yes.. jpy is weak lately..

i will indeed look for dips.. but i dont want to hurry taking a position.

euro has gone through 1.3517.. now its a 5 wave move up.. which means the trend for euro is up..
recommend buying euro/usd on weakness as well as euro/jpy

thanks and good luck, and happy flight

My bias will continue to be USD and JPY negative until some sort of horrific bank collapse occurs or we top out in equities.. I'm getting sick of standing in front of the freight train and would rather ride it. I bet Cable will be SUPER choppy once it completes the current upward movement.

i'm already long euro and gbp, long any major currency vs the dollar is gonna be a winner i think. only reason im not long more pairs as its to correlated

euro/usd

you might not get an opportunity.. it's up 50 pips..

doesn't matter.. i have already build 9 stock positions.. and 2 on commodities.. buy and hold, i will not leave earlier as dow has hit 8900/9000

i patiently wait for weakness, or i just dont buy :)