Forex Day Trader's Thread

there is a slight possibility I might be having a little fun at the expense of Mask.. started crying after the last post actually.

poker.. ugh.

If it breaks below it shouldn't go below 1.4218. I think 1.4320 should be the low because that is the 50% Fib retracement and that would be the b wave of an abc up wave...

well thats 100 pips which is plenty for me, and it shouldnt be difficult as there isnt much support in the way...with regards to the fib level, youll never see me call a break lol but if it happens im there

It just depends on your position and time frame. My opinion is that the eur won't get anywhere near 1.4218 that is the max I think. In the next few hours I think it will go up and test the 1.44 before going down again. I have been long since 1.4250 and have a limit of 1.47

We're the Southern triangle of trading DOOM!

Who wants to put on a Hank record first?

Ok, I will ..

Last edited:
interesting theory jah...like I said, you can be 100% correct about the direction, im just saying what ill do in the case that it does break 1.432.

So Im assuming "wave A" is the december correction. correct me if im wrong, just trying to see how youre looking at this, and feel free to go to PM if the convo doesnt suit this thread. if you can just label it all on a chart. thanks

Wave A finished on December 24, wave B on Dec. 28, and this I don't know, but my guess would be Dec. 30 for wave C...

If you want 10 pips buy eur now........If you want 50 pips sell eur in 15 minutes...If you want 250 pips then buy eur in 8 or 10 hours..... that is my best guess...