Forex Day Trader's Thread

I quite fancy a bullish move on UJ over the next day but I think i'm going to lay low and catch up on some rest - pushed myself a bit over the last few days :rolleyes:

I quite fancy a bullish move on UJ over the next day but I think i'm going to lay low and catch up on some rest - pushed myself a bit over the last few days :rolleyes:

Sounds like you're trading with funds that you can't really afford to trade!

open the 4hr EJ chart and check out the SMA.. also, see what's happened the last two times it touched 4hr SMA

check the daily- this trend is greater than any sma, that was just an insignificant pullback which broke out of its flag.

but then again it depends how long you want to hold on for, ive been long euro just over a week

edit: sorry lad got the wrong chart im thinking of eurusd. im actually wanting ej to fall so i get my buy limit filled of the trendline, im waiting for a big move from ej tbh.

Attachments

• ej tri.JPG
    ej tri.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 132
Stop posting charts TAJammy and making predictions.. you don't have the slimmest clue of what you're talking about. Go to the beginner's section until you start trading with real money and make sense.

ok.. let's see what we have here.. stocks seemed to have tanked slightly, run way up and then tanked all the way back to 0 after the Fed.. nice trading! :LOL:

I take it rates were not changed

alright I'm short EU and leaving it alone.. Japanese stocks are way down.. I'm hoping Europe will follow.