Forex Day Trader's Thread

WELCOME NEW POSTERS!

I can't believe people still think we've been sitting around talking about shorting Euros for 10 months..

I wish I would have grabbed it long this morning.. I'd love to grab any decent dip.. I'd be shocked if we didn't at least try for 1.50 next week

I really like shorting cable right before that SMA jumble on the dailies.. not only has Cable come an extremely long way without any sort of dip, but that jumble will allow a hell of a lot of resistance with just a 35 pip stop .. plenty of downside should the downtrend continue..

I'm actually actively short EJ using a range strategy.. it either pops the range for a small loss or retains the range and I make a huge profit

back home and it already stopped out :cheesy: bad judgment. Suppose to buy dip since ninja is on the way up to 92 neighborhood

it's gone 360 pips today.. but in September it had a day with 450 pips.. I'll stop it out and set up an order further up.. it's going to retrace after a huge move like this.. even if it's only 50 pips..

I'm just looking at that previous resistance on daily down in 1.61's. There has to be some profit-taking that will happen. It's just a matter of not being bluffed. I know there's a retrace here, I feel it in my bones.

1.61 R has been passed... The current resistance is the area near 1.64 and I think it's easily move pass 1.64. But again this is just my opinion, maybe wrong