Forex Day Trader's Thread

doesn't matter Dave.. money is money.. Don't play the market like a video game. You've worked too hard in your life to throw any of it away.. 1.495 is a scalp at best and seems to be a failed scalp.

Aussie is pissing me off, but I'm sticking to my guns based on previous evidence.. the run up is a stop run, but my spidey sense is telling me that I need to ditch.. the D is in big trouble and I'm seeing 1.52 in Euro although only God knows when.. I wouldn't hold it.. I would buy it with decent leverage on a dip.. I was afraid of being on the wrong side of the correction, but now I'm mostly afraid of spitting into the wind on Euro.

check the recently posted slow SMA bearish cross in Cable.. I love a short at the double top.

****.. I hate this Aussie trade .. down 17 .. it's really up to European equity weakness to cause the main players in this move to t/p .. I don't like it though

the writing on the chalkboard says down USD, not Aussie

im short euro too... but there is no reason whatsoever in the world to let it run up to 1.52 to stop u out... thats suicide, unless ur playing with tiny tiny size and then whats the point.... its due for a slight pullback/correction but the trend is up

size doesn't matter [insert predictable joke here]

money is money.. even on a demo account it's psychologically harmful to make a trade like that.. I'll say that even in the event of your victory that it was still a bad trade and you're not learning and showing signs of "oh **** it" gambling

actually .9245 looks good.. this is a silly move.. and horrifically oversold on so many charts.. I'm sticking with my original plan.. **** off aussie..

-65 or +65

Daily slow stochastics just became overbought.. the snickering, obese, unhamsum bankers won't be able to frighten me this time

Hey guys, somewhat new to this board. But I like the title of this forum as I am short. Anyone else?

now then, will Goldman Sachs results due in 30 minutes have the power to change the trends in fx this morning?:confused:

BOOM! anyone else like that move in euro? haha.... top ticked that sucker... but had to sit with it all night :) im offf too bed