Forex Day Trader's Thread

We everybody have technical understanding.
But time getting close to 2:15 p.m. ET and possibility to get some crazy news fundamentally is very, very...

StreamingServer1133.gif
we everybody have technical understanding.
But time getting close to 2:15 p.m. Et and possibility to get some crazy news fundamentally is very, very...

You right, so I do Sell 1.4777. Stops 1.4783.
It was top line of chanell. Now Take 1/2 of Profit, but do not Buy just Sell and Sell in this channel and do not close Shorts, just pute Stops to Entry.

It was top line of chanell. Now Take 1/2 of Profit, but do not Buy just Sell and Sell in this channel and do not close Shorts, just put Stops to Entry.

This way we'll biuld lot Short positions before 2:15 and, later lets gamble on News.

Originally Posted by Alg
You right, so I do Sell 1.4777. Stops 1.4783.
Stops to Entry.
Target 1.4680.
See you guys.

im long too... i just have a funny feeling anyone who is short this thing is in for YET ANOTHER rude awakening. ive been caught shorting these small corrections down too. i think it goes higher... but obvi alot depends on fed announcement... im long....ave price 1.4754...stop at 1.471

It's always interesting to make some safe gambling on news.
Really nobody knows where will price go.
I hope my Short 1.4777 survive. But if not,- no more Entries until.

I hope to find out Saturday night mask! it's hard to tell.. stunning either way though. I'll string a hammock in between 'em and just live there. :LOL:

I am up 40 pips and I'm moving the stop to 0 just in case the fed causes Euro to tank.. I'm pretty deep in the hole today and really can't take anymore losses.