Forex Day Trader's Thread

Well bad economic news has already been baked into the Euro price. There's a news event today and the news is expected to be Euro negative. Euro trading 1.385.. If this level doesn't hold Euro could tank and test 1.363 .. That's where I'll buy .. I'll stop everything out at 1.358 which is protected by support at SMA2 and SMA4 on the dailies. SMA3 not seen until 1.3128

We're seeing general USD strength in JPY and CHF pairs as well as USD/CHF has just broken an hourly trendline..

I have been short euro/usd since 1.43

daily MACD is about to cross USD INDEX

enjoy

I'm watching them! They are near dated so, maybe, they will stay with currency fluctuations?

there was an extreme enthousiasm with regard to treasury bonds.. sooner or later this wil have to decline..

thanks and hopefully some better weather in spain as in holland :(

there was an extreme enthousiasm with regard to treasury bonds.. sooner or later this wil have to decline..

thanks and hopefully some better weather in spain as in holland :(

Thanks, I'll keep a close eye on them.

Weather improving. Forecast 15ºC but Cataluña still unstable until next week.

Split

[yawn]

not much happening with Euro.. It's right about where it was when I went to bed 8 hours ago. There might be some USD demand for the fix though!!

Looks like some USD negative news just came through at 1500 GMT.. little spike higher.

25 Celsius in Houston today ;)

Last edited:
[yawn]

not much happening with Euro.. It's right about where it was when I went to bed 8 hours ago. There might be some USD demand for the fix though!!

Looks like some USD negative news just came through at 1500 GMT.. little spike higher.

25 Celsius in Houston today ;)

25 !! send me some airplane tickets :)

i took profit euro/usd 1.43 - 1.39 400 pip

now sidelides..

have a nice day, riddertrade

Dollar getting hammered now.. resistance crushed.. I'm looking to pick up USD/CAD at it's lowest point.. There's bound to be a sharp decline in Crude due to that silly spike on Wednesday. I think it was 11%.. Would love to pickup USD/CHF in the 1.04s as well..

but here comes the S&P 500 to fight back!! well.. can't seem to get in a trade..:confused:

Last edited:
yes now euro/usd unchanged.. but earlier it dropped about 150 pip

pound still solidly lower though..

lines crossing on the stochastic movement index and MACD on the EUR/USD dailies... SMA2 and 4 have crossed as well..

US markets way, way up.. USD surging vs. the Yen!! Eur/USD trying to break 1.385 support once again!! I'm buying deep dips into the lower 1.30s .. Major support at 1.379 .. death and destruction below on a confirmed break of the support.

watch out for the last hour of trading in NY .. the trend is up in the 2nd to last hour.. Another surge and the support for EUR/USD at 1.384 could break ..

yes.. that are the facts pippy 5000

yes macd has crossed.. but i saw some while ago that that was gonna to happen.. sooner or later..

thats why i decided to short euro/usd at 1.43 but i took profit today on 400 pip..

enjoy your afternoon

here we go.. last hour of NY trading.. I predict we'll go higher from here..

I mean just a general S&P 500 rally into the last hour .. so far the trend is continuing up and we're hitting new highs for the day ..

USD/CAD surging!!

RSI.. quite high on the hourly charts of Dow Jones

bond decline gathered some steam.. 2.5% down..

i predict this bubble wil POP in 2009.. but after a short term correction in bonds..
we can still witness a new round of highs..

enjoy