Forex Day Trader's Thread

yes, but where were you born? and why hasn't gene given me my proper dues over philter100?

-$100,000 1.4195 .. tight stop .. -$200,000 at next resistance (impassible this week imo)

awww... just in case you don't have match.. this is philter100..

beauty.jpg

Czech/German hybrids.. number #1 economy in the richest country in the world.. BBQ .. Tex-Mex.. sure, come on down Gene..

I know it's hard for you to imagine but if you try hard enough you can be less of a busted chump posting pictures of busted chumps ..

OT: still waiting for 1.42

philter

Czech/German hybrids.. number #1 economy in the richest country in the world.. BBQ .. Tex-Mex.. sure, come on down Gene..

I know it's hard for you to imagine but if you try hard enough you can be less of a busted chump posting pictures of busted chumps ..

OT: still waiting for 1.42

who is filter, pip?

She's a girl who emailed me on Match.com .. I just got finished moving into a new house and I'm super tired.. It looks like my orders still haven't been filled.. We'll have to see what the market wants to do next week ;)

sell off in equities on monday, rally following days up to 4470-4500 (FTSE100) and then a sell off or a rally to 4670 area. Trade USD accordingly

Yes, monstrous resistance in S&P at 950 WILL NOT BE BROKEN.. massive t/ping will happen..

Long USD at the beginning of the week and we'll see what happens towards the end..

Ridd: She lives in the capital, Austin.

of course then again we're at 940 so we could come up to 950 tomorrow where imo spot will be utterly bitch slapped if it comes close to 950 and once everyone sees what happens the short and medium term equity longs will bail and we'll have another look at 880 within a few weeks.

So I wouldn't immediately jump into a USD long.. although Euro looks SUPER tired above 1.41 .. I'm getting sick of waiting for it to try for 1.42

austin

Yes, monstrous resistance in S&P at 950 WILL NOT BE BROKEN.. massive t/ping will happen..

Long USD at the beginning of the week and we'll see what happens towards the end..

Ridd: She lives in the capital, Austin.

how far away from you?

Ridd, I'm going to have fight you.. You seem like you want to snatch my woman away from me!

Austin is about 2.5 hours from here.. I think she's just toying with me anyway. She's a young and beautiful attention seeker.