Forex day/swing traders' skype chat room- anyone want to start one?

We do indeed, one for general FX discussions/Brokers/Commissions/DMA, etc and another one for short term traders to share pending orders,market entries, etc

Add me on Skype and we can talk more. J

Hi Julian, i searched and there are 2 of you on skype, which one ? the one that in London?? and do i need to add everyone elses email to form a group, or there are a group setting already if i just add you?

Hi Julian, i searched and there are 2 of you on skype, which one ? the one that in London?? and do i need to add everyone elses email to form a group, or there are a group setting already if i just add you?

Hi my Skype name is: julianfry there is only one or email julianfry gmail - hope that helps! skype doe nothav URls for groups so I need to put people in manually.

word of advice - vet who goes in any trading / skype room - as most that are on forums are noobs and have no better idea than some random on the street beware of the noise and damage it can do to your own progress.

word of advice - vet who goes in any trading / skype room - as most that are on forums are noobs and have no better idea than some random on the street beware of the noise and damage it can do to your own progress.

Hello you, I think you should refrain from such stereotypical ideas. I was trained in a Prop House Spreading trading Bond Futures, now moved into Private FX. The average years experience of the traders is 5 yrs with average age above 30. Please do your research before commenting on my post as you do not know the facts. Thanks and Happy Trading!