Forex Competition

Ah! This could be where it gets interesting. I see you have closed out 2 of your positions and are opposite me with the other 2.

:eek: You either get a get a good few pips in front or (oh no, I can't say that on here...)
I am getting near your pips.

Comp isn''t updating for me. Any one else got same prob.

EK Where are you????????????????????????????????????????

Just came off the phone to our data providers - there was a problem their end, but they've now managed to resolve it so the FX feed is working again.

Hi there Options.

Been away for a short break, I see I have some catching up to do !

Not much time left this month but will give it a shot.

Good trading to you. ;)

Yep, but it can all change inside 30 mins, if I get wrong footed.
Made a couple of basic errors by not being in front of the comp at key times.
Would really like to see the game brought up to scratch with stops and limit orders in due course. I know the back room guys are working on it. Least they should be.
Oi! back room guys... just 'cause Sharky has been on his hols, doesn't mean you can take it easy... Get the whip out on your return Mr Sharks. Lets have more buttons and gadgets.

Yay to stops and limit orders, please!

It's not realistic enough at the moment. :LOL: ;)

Okay, I hear ya... stops and limits - anything else you'd like to see? If so, do tell... we'll make a round of updates shortly, and will try our best to include the most popular ones

mmmmm. yes.

Being able to scale in and out of positions with profits accrued.
How about giving everyone a starting balance of 5,000. When it's gone it's gone. End of the game for that month for that person.

I realise this would be a helluva lot of work for you guys.

Might be an idea to chat to peeps like fxcm see if they could provide something along the lines of their game. Would save a lot of work. But it's all down what your goodselves want to do.

Oh! Mmm. (Cough) you do know that fxcm give away a car for their winner don't you? Some of the others give away ten grand for a trading account.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :eek:

Just a thought.