Forex Charts

VitoriaSC

Good night to all,

Today, I will post something about EurChf and now I am feeling that possible very soon and all "indicators" that I have give a rise in that forex cross but in forex and other financial market we don't have any sure, so let we wait to see...

Support zone at 1.5640 and resistence zone at 1.5750...

1 Hour Chart:

screenhunter0015qu.jpg

4 Hour Chart:

screenhunter0029vq.jpg

Daily Chart:

screenhunter0037rx.jpg

Great week of trades to all, maybe this week we will have some good moves in forex market!

EurUsd are in this moment in the resistence zone (1.2380/2400) and testing a new possibility of a new break... Now is maybe better wait a little to see what will happen in next hours, but the possibility to broke it is very high...

EurUsd Daily Chart:

screenhunter0043me.jpg

GbpUsd has already tested the resistence zone without any sucess until now, but with Cable, we never know what can happen, the high votiblity from this cross, tell me that all is possible...

GbpUsd Daily Chart:

screenhunter0066kv.jpg

In all cross of Yen (Jpy), all the cross are losing against Yen and now seems that the "big oriental monter" have wake up...
For example in UsdYen we have a big deep of 300 pips in less of 8 hours...

Big attention to this chart and after the big trend line have been broken and all are appointing now for the continuation of this deep!

UsdYen Daily Chart:

screenhunter0073yx.jpg

Good afertoon to all,

Today, market is moving against US dollar and I think market now is trying to change the "big trend", have you look your daily charts? ;)

Look to AudUsd...

screenhunter0010lo.jpg

Remember EurChf chart?

screenhunter0026sn.jpg

EurUsd, the down trend line it seems broken!

screenhunter0031up.jpg

I hope that you in last days earn some money in forex, because was a good opportunity to make some! Don't you think...

Great trades!

I am thinking that possible now is a good time to EurUsd go down now...

Don't you think? Is just my opinion... ;)

screenhunter0047bq.jpg

Great trades and nice day!

UsdCad is new minimum and now?

In my opinion, if this situation continue, probably we will get some more minimum...

screenhunter0062wg.jpg

Very nice chart examples

however you have cheated with your main trendline on cad :LOL: the pullback violated this line as you well know ....then price reversed back through and continued its decline

regards

C V

Attention EurUsd at 1.2500!!!

screenhunter0043ck.jpg

Today market is crazy!

Lol, some mintutes later I said: ".. pay attention to EurUsd..." :D

Good night to all,

Today after a small deep during this last night we got again EurUsd testing new zones... EurUsd reach already at 1.2543 but probably in next hours we will have a small reverse... Just wait to see it...

Now the new resistence is at the 1.2580/90 zone and I am expecting some strong resistence here, but we never know...

EurUsd Daily Chart:

screenhunter0059cq.jpg

Maybe now you will understand why I am expecting some down now...

EurUsd Weekly Chart:

screenhunter0061hz.jpg

Cable was finally broken the resistence, 1.7925/30 and now belive that new highs and news up will come with this great cross... Just pay attention to this cross....

GbpUsd Daily Chart:

screenhunter0086ra.jpg

Great trades!

EurUsd is starting to go down as I expected, I believe that now 1.2440/60 zone can be a a good support... Or less...

EurUsd 4 Hour Chart:

wlasyo.jpg