Forex Autopilot

I too am interested in AutoPilot but as it looks too good to be true it most likely is.
The system is available for around $75 so if you did purchase then paper traded to test the outlay is not great. Good luck. TangoCharlie

I have purchased it, but havn't got it to run as yet due to extremely bad customer service. The worst I have encounted in fact. I gues you get what you pay for. Once I get it running with post an update.

I have purchased it, but havn't got it to run as yet due to extremely bad customer service. The worst I have encounted in fact. I gues you get what you pay for. Once I get it running with post an update.

did you download the step by step manual? it is easy and straighforward. i got mine working in less than 30 minutes. Yes agree the customer support is non existent - they do not reply to emails.

Although I have it, but somehow i only use to get it working on 1 fx pair at a time, so if I put 6 pairs all on M1, i only get an alert on 1 pair. cant figure out why?
customer support dont respond!

If anyone uses it i will appreciate how you get on with it

This crops up regularly along with other EAs. Always pages of Newbies expecting to make money with no skill or effort. Soon one of you will say how good it is and start reporting results and then, after a while, go silent.

Forex Autopilot has been around a long time and don't you think the Internet (and here) would be full of glowing reports from genuine traders if it worked? Institutional traders would all be using it and the price would have gone up tp $100,000.

Reality check, guys...

No such thing as get rich for $100 while you sleep.

I got my autopilotworking on the weekend. All I have to say I am ****ing pleased its on a demo. I am running it on two different computers.
EUD/USD. Sell signal computer 1= loss , 1400. so far today, It went short when my manual systems were saying long. Not impressed

Computer 2 short about 4 hours later. another loss 480.

Will post everything so we all get a fair idea whether this works, but at present. very scary.

Some good info on forexpeacearmy.com

Some people think Vantage Point a rip off, but atleast its performed where I have made %3000 on the cost in one year.

Also, I am doing very well with Sniper and the service is great. I bought sniper about a week ago for $90 us and its made me 365 pips profit in that week. had few losses around 20 pips and the biggest 105 pips.

I agree with the above post.

Last edited:
You say you were able to buy Snipe Forex for US$90. Can you say where this was from as I would also like to buy at that price to test their system. Is it the full version with upgrades etc?

This morning i awake to a 650 loss, better than the 1880 down yesterday. But really, when you are trying to make $200 and you are looking at a loss of 1880, thats above 9 to 1 ratio, when in the real world for every dollar spent you should be aiming for 3 in return.....

I still can not believe it went short on a major long buy signal on my manual system. i am in shock about that one, which leads me to thinking if you hold on to a loosing position long enough it will turn around to atleast break even, which breaks all the rules in a reasonable trading plan.

The other thing I do not like, You have an open short position in a big loss. It then opened long positions, so one has to be very aware of your margins etc.

I guess the month will tell.

Also I am now trialing it on Alpari UK which is a different timeframe to Metaforex USA, so be interesting to see if it perform differently.

You say you were able to buy Snipe Forex for US$90. Can you say where this was from as I would also like to buy at that price to test their system. Is it the full version with upgrades etc?

Hi Tango,

I made a mistake mate. sorry. It was US$197. Well worth the money, have a read forexpeacearmy.com

I trialed it for two days and could see it working , so just bought it. Think I made about 2k on my first trade of one lot.

GJ Pavkovich
Contact Email: [email protected]

First name, Gary.

Autopilot is now trading at a loss of $100.

It still has not clawed back its very first trade where the loss was 1400, that trades is loosing $750 at present.

all righty then........

This crops up regularly along with other EAs. Always pages of Newbies expecting to make money with no skill or effort. Soon one of you will say how good it is and start reporting results and then, after a while, go silent.

Forex Autopilot has been around a long time and don't you think the Internet (and here) would be full of glowing reports from genuine traders if it worked? Institutional traders would all be using it and the price would have gone up tp $100,000.

Reality check, guys...

No such thing as get rich for $100 while you sleep.

so that's where you got your forum name from ??? :devilish:

I am leaving Faps on as recommended, however i am freaked out about no stoploss.

Last night it made $600 while asleep, most of that was made between 6.30 pm and 11pm/

Today its has been in the red, with a high loss of about 840 $ now at 7.10pm friday that loss is 680.

Sniper is a good idea? Really?
Take it free!
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Its not free. if you take the premium version costs 54 stirling. So I would sooner pay the guy who developed it the small amount of money he sells Sniper for. Plus you get excellent support, free upgrades and the license is forever. Plus you get manuals, trading ideas, and most importantly you can trust the software knowing its the real deal and not a back street copy. I thik the real version is far better

Since buying it for 190US its made me over $3000, so I have no problems supporting the real verson for a small cost.

I will forward that site to Snaper and get there opinion on the algo behind it, but I think we already know.

Forexautopilot is a waste of money.

It has failed big time the last few days.

1. can not even re-activate the key to get it working. Have tried contacting the FAP on many occassions to no avail. Absolutely useless.

2. had 6 * 100 $ wins the a loss of 2300 $ b 4 the thing just stopped working on to different computers. Demo account size $5000. I don't think I could trade that bad if I tried.

All EAs are are waste of money and they will all empty your account eventually.

Hey 10k.

I can not agree anymore. A total waste of money.

I thought I would give it a go just to see. 100 us for autopilot, not a big out lay can get a refund I think. Applied to Clickbank twice now and heard nothing, maybe I have to wait my 60 days.

I can not comment on how bad it is, because its that bad. You spend more time keeping the thing working correctly. The flaws I found in the system are huge and down right scary. It breaks all the rules in stoploss.

very slick marketing machine is all I can say. Its cray to think we can go to bed and wake-up making money, might work for a short time , but will get you in the end, if the margin calls does not first.

To new traders, learn the ropes, do the hard time and you will soon be a far better trader than Forexautopilot. You just don't need it.

I now have my refund and am very happy to have the pile of crap of my computer.