Forex and Futures Daily system- my actual account

Day 18. Seven Opening orders today.

Today there are 7 orders to open. The FTSE sell position and the USDCAD buy position opened almost immediately. You can see these levels and the other orders the system has generated, as placed on my spread betting account, followed up by a post tonight to show the closing positions and change to my real spread betting account here...

Day 18 End £46.90 Loss

All 7 opening orders triggered today. Five closed with a loss, two closed with a profit. You can see the closing positions and all opening orders in advance on my actual spread betting account on my blog here...

Day 19. Two opening orders today

The Dax was already at the system buy level, consequently I opened the trade immediately. The USDCHF sell was placed as an order to open.
You can see the systems trade levels each morning in August as placed on my real spread betting account, and then an update with a screen shot of my account at the end of each day here..

Day 19 End. £211 Loss

Both of today's orders triggered. The sell USDCHF position closed in profit, the Dax closed with a loss.

You can see the closing positions and tomorrows systems orders in advance, as placed on my actual trading account on my blog here...

Day 20. Eleven new orders today

Today the system has 11 new orders on 8 different markets. The T Note order opened on placing.

You can see todays orders as placed on my spread betting account (real, not a demo) along with an update tonight to see how the system got on today. See my blog here...

Day 20. £364 profit for the system but a £250 loss for me.

Today, 7 out of the 8 orders were filled, resulting in a loss for me but a profit for those trading at market rather than at the spread betting firms quote. One of the reasons for compiling this real time blog of the system's trades (using a real spread betting account in real time) was to show the difference between trading it via spread bets compared with direct access. Today it made a big difference. read more here..