Forex Ambush 2.0

Hippol

Guys,

I'm relatively new to day trading, I have had an eye on various systems for the past six months or so, and have been virtual trading to build up some experience.

I've just been sent a link to the above: Forex Ambush 2.0 which makes some fairly bold claims, of 100% success rate!

Now, just wanted to get your feedback on this, as I have a few concerns it:
- The "talk" that is on a google search relating to the above is all sales copy, and doesn't seem to have much original opinion included. It's clearly a wide-spread marketing approach by the company using blogs as a route to market.
- Surely no method can generate 100% success rate, otherwise why would you share it, and I'm sure you'd be charging a hell of a lot more than $197 for the system.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

Hippol

“If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.”

Hi GJ,

Not my approach I can assure you!
I can see how you could reach that conclusion, however I was genuinely interested if anyone has come across this company, and it's methods.

Apologies for any confusion!!!

Hippol

My thoughts exactly!
Just thought I would bounce it off someone here, as it's come from another forum I subscribe to.

Thanks for the advice.

GammaJammer, I got the same type of email that Hippol received. I am not affiliated with the company or product in any manner what so ever. I am just learning to trade forex and so, of course, having a service fall in my email inbox that claims 100% accuracy is certainly something that I am curious about.

I have traded futures for several years and so know there is certainly no such service for the mini-Dow or mini-Russell, but perhaps it is possible to develop an algorithm for forex that hits 100% of the time.

I emailed the people at Forex Ambush to see what their max drawdown is on their service calls thus far, and they emailed back right away that it is 100pips. Seems kind of funny that it is exactly 100 and not something above or below by a pip or two or maybe completely different. Anyway, I am certainly not going to be their first guinea pig. Once I start seeing others review the actual product with consistently positive results, then I might investigate further.

I joined the service just after Christmas for a lifetime membership fee of $197(refundable within 60 days if dissatisfied) since then 5 trades have been signalled all have closed out in profit the last trade had a drawdown of 400 pips before closing out in profit yesterday.
The problem apart from the drawdown is that unless you upgrade to a monthly subscription($97)
signals are delayed meaning in most cases trade is done and dusted before you have a chance to enter but can work in your favour as due to delay you get a better entry price assuming trade closes out at target price which so far it has

The problem apart from the drawdown is that unless you upgrade to a monthly subscription($97) signals are delayed meaning in most cases trade is done and dusted before you have a chance to enter but can work in your favour as due to delay you get a better entry price assuming trade closes out at target price which so far it has

Wondered why it's called AMBUSH?

"But hey, maybe I'm just oversensitive."

I seriously feel the same way.. I'm trying to figure out what EA actually works and makes sense and All i find is scams and BS..
I've made my on SIMPLE EA that works with Bollinger band enter points above/below bands and the trade exits on several moving averages .1 lot exit on different MAs(9,11,15,19,23). This was a very basic strategy and I can run this on any currency and any backtest period and make $$$.. It's not some martingale , or hollygrail. BUt, I just want something that works everyday! Dont you..

Please let me know if your frustrated like me and this other guy with all the Scam rebots and Newbies on forums that are clustering up these forums of useless info, questions and comments.

I joined the service just after Christmas for a lifetime membership fee of $197(refundable within 60 days if dissatisfied) since then 5 trades have been signalled all have closed out in profit the last trade had a drawdown of 400 pips before closing out in profit yesterday.
The problem apart from the drawdown is that unless you upgrade to a monthly subscription($97)
signals are delayed meaning in most cases trade is done and dusted before you have a chance to enter but can work in your favour as due to delay you get a better entry price assuming trade closes out at target price which so far it has

Hi Guys,

I also have been watching this site with interest, I lot of these sites have a back end sales pitch. Eg: Buy for $197 now, when you pay you receive a message for just another $97 we can give you 24 hr service so you don't have to stay at your computer all day. Very sneaky sales approach, I for one would like to know the bottom line up front and be told there is further costs involved. As for there product, here we go again. You need to upgrade to a monthly subscription, I don't see that in there sales page!!

Smokey 22
Melbourne Au

Hi watsone.. How are you doing now? Profiting still?
Be great to hear your running trades so far :)

If so, are you thinking of paying for the monthly extra subs? I guess if the program works it would pay for the subs itself right!

Hi watsone.. How are you doing now? Profiting still?
Be great to hear your running trades so far :)

If so, are you thinking of paying for the monthly extra subs? I guess if the program works it would pay for the subs itself right!

HiDave,
no i got a refund as the drawdown on some of the trades were too much for me to swallow

Regards Edward

Thanks for your feedback.
They've ignored my email, so on top of all the bad feedback they've received I guess I'll also have to give 'em a miss.

monthly subscription

The problem apart from the drawdown is that unless you upgrade to a monthly subscription($97) signals are delayed meaning in most cases trade is done and dusted before you have a chance to enter but can work in your favour as due to delay you get a better entry price assuming trade closes out at target price which so far it has
hi Guys,
Yes GammaJammer, it's my first time poster on a board, and I'm sceptical but genuinely like Forex Ambush 2.0 and want to hear arguments for and against, but basically I'm doing this on board not for publicity of Ambush but for my personal understanding and found this forum only because of HiDave's and watsone's posts.
So, watsone, i see that you've got a refund but can you say your personal opinion, if i would go for monthly subscription will it work for me if i can swallow drawdown to 400? :idea:
HiDave ... How are you doing now? Are you with ambush?

:smart: And for any one... Do you know (in fact using it) anything comparable but better?

hi Guys,
Yes GammaJammer, it's my first time poster on a board, and I'm sceptical but genuinely like Forex Ambush 2.0 and want to hear arguments for and against, but basically I'm doing this on board not for publicity of Ambush but for my personal understanding and found this forum only because of HiDave's and watsone's posts.
So, watsone, i see that you've got a refund but can you say your personal opinion, if i would go for monthly subscription will it work for me if i can swallow drawdown to 400? :idea:
HiDave ... How are you doing now? Are you with ambush?

:smart: And for any one... Do you know (in fact using it) anything comparable but better?

Personally i wouldn't go for it as they never answered my emails never a good sign,they ignored my request for a refund i had to obtain it through clickbank.Regarding drawdown who's to say it wont become 1000 pips or more but the only way to see if it will work for yourself is to try it.Hope this reply helps

Regards Edward

they never answered my emails never a good sign, they ignored my request for a refund i had to obtain it through clickbank.

:whistling OOPs … it’s jog my memory about monthly subscription for the “best” Forex strategy library (n) where I had to request for a refund through clickbank as well. Yesterday I’ve checked on graphs most of Ambush strategies and found that I can predict even better myself.
Thanks a lot for your support. It’s mean a lot for me. ATB

I bought this one some time ago and while it is true that they have never had a losing trade, it is the drawdowns that have the potential to wipe you out as they don't use stop losses. In fact, it is because they don't use stop losses that they are able to have a 100% trading record. Eventually they will make the wrong calll just before a big market move and that will wipe all the users out. Also, some trades only last a short while and it is hard to respond quick enough to catch them.

For more details on my thoughts on this EA, see Forex Ambush - Performance review.

Thanks forexsuccess-co-uk, this is very bad practice to leave accumulate losses as more DD you have the high risk you get to the point it can wipe out account. You can subscribe to Aut service FXCM and pay 100$/monthly. but with DD up to 900pips it is suiside!!! you can see the trarades report and them put them into chart and see how it was trade with some times 300 pips down !!!!

Secondly if have system tradeing for a few years with 100% success and 900 DD I might think aobut it. but with only a few months, well it is not a rocket sice to create EA with 100% cuccess if no SL and it will run very good for a few months and one day you come and and your account wiped out :-(